Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Mad retweeted that from Holly, posts stuff about getting hate on her stories and refers to Tattle on her YouTube channel shows she loves the drama. If this thread stopped she’d be low-key sad she’s no longer relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Mad retweeted that from Holly, posts stuff about getting hate on her stories and refers to Tattle on her YouTube channel shows she loves the drama. If this thread stopped she’d be low-key sad she’s no longer relevant
This is so true! Probably why she spends all day reading here from the minute she wakes up until she goes to bed

Reactions: 6
New here and not exactly sure how I stumbled across this but I’ve been reading through threads for hours. Honestly my biggest pet peeve is how her nips can be seen a mile off since having the boob job 😩 put them away for once, PLEASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any one else surprised that the trio haven’t hopped over to Dubai?

It seems that every influencer is over there so I’m surprised they haven’t ditched Manchester to head over there.

Reactions: 17
Any one else surprised that the trio haven’t hopped over to Dubai?

It seems that every influencer is over there so I’m surprised they haven’t ditched Manchester to head over there.
I think they've probably gotten too much heat for breaking lockdown rules and don't want to jeopardise their images any more.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they care about their images at all... I’m sure they’ll end up going because Holly seems to be going, so you know maddy will follow like the A class psycho she is.

Reactions: 13
the plastic crew coming to a destination near you surprised they don’t melt in the heat tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they care about their images at all... I’m sure they’ll end up going because Holly seems to be going, so you know maddy will follow like the A class psycho she is.
1607614853780.png

mads sitting on the row behind holly on the plane trying to inconspicuous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mid way through December and still no mention her her so-called brand. Come on Mads we need content to mock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
37E22DF3-106C-4E17-8F8A-2DE1A09AA4EA.png

two issues with this:
1) you are NOT a Leo you bleeping psycho
2) stop being so self absorbed and just appreciate what people give you. It’s the thought that counts not everything’s about money mads 🙄 because in 5 years you won’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 341947
two issues with this:
2) stop being so self absorbed and just appreciate what people give you. It’s the thought that counts not everything’s about money mads 🙄 because in 5 years you won’t have any
alternate caption the love mads fans give her vs the love she gives them back. Girl is really out here retweeting girls saying they'd do anything to look like her and not even saying anything back to them haha

Reactions: 8
View attachment 341947
two issues with this:
I think she means
The hints I drop for designer crap vs when he gets me something small and sentimental

Well mads will feel right at home then... she likes them type of boys... everyone remembers bowlcut Willy right?

Lmaoooo Rach just called someone out in her story
View attachment 340879
This is embarrassing. How can you be like “omg this comment is bitchy (when it literally isn’t that bad and asks a legit question and isn’t insulting and won’t be the worst) and then OUT THE PERSON AND BE EVEN BITCHIER?
imagine that’s actually a viewer that just had that thought? You out that person but not the people that actually send nasttyyy stuff in about appearance? Bitchy colours always shine thru

Reactions: 6
Has she edited her nose in her latest photo there’s a bit of white there I’m so confused like I can’t tell if it’s lighting, editing or Columbia’s finest

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This girl has moved into mads’ building and is now copying her ... how tragic
Omg the exact same outfit, same pose and same lift. WTF🤯

I actually feel sorry for these types of girls. In years to come the only photos they’ll have to look back on will be pictures of themselves. No memories with friends, no landscapes or skylines, no countries they’ve visited, food they’ve eaten. Just shallow selfies. Very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.