Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well mads will feel right at home then... she likes them type of boys... everyone remembers bowlcut Willy right?

Lmaoooo Rach just called someone out in her story
View attachment 340879
imagine if that was a fan though? fair play if she said something really nasty or uncalled for but thats a pretty harmless comment about their friendship dynamic? I think she's bitcher to Mads tbf though I quite like when its rachel and hannah on there own

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure Willy and the boys will be over later for a week day party

All these naive girls commenting “how are you real” pretty simple really, she isn’t? Did you not watch her last video? She’s pumped full of tit on a weekly basis.

0C634B01-29D1-4D60-8126-70FEF0488C04.jpeg
Idk why Holly even keeps going on about these sites like she’s even relevant on this site?! Hun you have like 5 pages stay in your own league and stop empowering your psycho stalker x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just did my own research. No Madison Sarah Knowles was born in the UK at the end of 1997. But there's a Madison Sarah Plant which is clearly her. Tried searching my own name and came up 2 months after I was born, so it's 100% her. Genuinely curious as to why she would change her name??
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 19.02.27.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ohh holly holly. Your face literally looks like plastic and you’re worried about gossip pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just did my own research. No Madison Sarah Knowles was born in the UK at the end of 1997. But there's a Madison Sarah Plant which is clearly her. Tried searching my own name and came up 2 months after I was born, so it's 100% her. Genuinely curious as to why she would change her name??View attachment 340893
I actually love this kind of dedication 🤩

Reactions: 10
It also says her mum's maiden name on the birth record which also isn't Knowles, so she's literally just made the surname up. Beyonce who??
Is her mums maiden name Persian by any chance? Because she claimed it was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It also says her mum's maiden name on the birth record which also isn't Knowles, so she's literally just made the surname up. Beyonce who??
How do I look this up? I need to see if that maiden name is Persian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My ED runs a lot deeper than having issues with food which I don’t have! I’m scared of something else entirely and it isn’t a weight issue either I’m just too embarrassed to share what!

its alright bad witch Maddy I was able to overcome an alcohol addiction but it’s one step at a time and I’ve been battling my demons for over 20 years

• Heart
Reactions: 13
out of all of the *influencers* on this site, Maddy is definitely the most entertaining, everyday is utter shambles 😂

Reactions: 14
Just did my own research. No Madison Sarah Knowles was born in the UK at the end of 1997. But there's a Madison Sarah Plant which is clearly her. Tried searching my own name and came up 2 months after I was born, so it's 100% her. Genuinely curious as to why she would change her name??View attachment 340893
I don’t think this is her either though cos her birthday is august not October. Unless she lies about this too 😭

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this is her either though cos her birthday is august not October. Unless she lies about this too 😭
Idk if I’m right or wrong but since that’s two months after her birth but that might be the date her birth was registered on... I’m not on ancestry.com because I won’t pay lol but I’m sure when it’s opened it’ll say the birth date and then the date of registry

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.