Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
another say it and shot it - I can see it now “you’re dating someone” *grinch face takes a shot* “you get a lot of blue ticks in your dms” *grinch face takes a shot*

boring content

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Laughalong

VIP Member
It’s always the girls that always tweet/retweet about how NOT bitchy they are they tend to be the worst for it 😂 if you have to repeatedly say it, you’re probably the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wills315

VIP Member
Mads reading the bible makes me die. Imagine her bedtime prayer "heeey god. What's goood its ya gal mads here, please if I promise to not break lockdown rules again will you give me a bigger bum, some more blue ticks and more dollar in my bank account for more filler and I promise I wont edit my bodieeee anymore. Peace out. Amen " then she will so the grinch face side pout and peace sign . Then if he doesn't do it she will block him .

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m sure Willy and the boys will be over later for a week day party

All these naive girls commenting “how are you real” pretty simple really, she isn’t? Did you not watch her last video? She’s pumped full of shit on a weekly basis.

0C634B01-29D1-4D60-8126-70FEF0488C04.jpeg
Idk why Holly even keeps going on about these sites like she’s even relevant on this site?! Hun you have like 5 pages stay in your own league and stop empowering your psycho stalker x

Last edited:
  • Haha

1234xxxxx

When she said that her teeth look natural I loooollllled. The bottom teeth are obviously less white and it’s very noticeable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Kindred_

VIP Member
Sorry but the lip biting and posing in underwear on a Saturday morning is too much. Just nearly threw up my brekkie while having a peaceful look on Instagram.

42F2EE04-0BB6-4DAD-8957-39D73F3ABAC0.jpeg

She actually has such a banging body like INSANE figure (just seen her story) that some people would even consider risking there lives for getting surgery to be as slim/ petite as, but edits the FUCK out of it./COMPLETLEY different body type. I actually think it’s quite sad at this point you know. Don’t get me wrong every influencer and betty, Lauren and Sarah on the gram does it (I’ve done it to try make my arms slimmer in the past but unfortunately when I tried to do that I moved the hole background with me 🤣)

Madison if you are reading this, people wouldnt be so frustrated with you, if you didn’t lie about it (for anyone new here, she has addressed this in her previous videos that she dosent edit her body) if it’s an insecurity thing, maybe address it and people would actually be able to relate SO MUCH MORE you have so many young followers (going through puberty, addicted to socials preeing girls all day), older followers (maybe even with daughters that follow you) followers that are prob have babies or young children wondering why they haven’t bounced back after having a baby, followers the same age probably wondering why they haven’t developed that way, or feeling insecure about it that are going to think that the look you are editing is more common then a normal body!!! Not EVERYONE has curves and THATS OK not EVERYONE has a big bum and THAT IS OK!! All bodies are different Because we are different PEOPLE

I’m sorry to everyone reading if I sound really cringe but I know that the moment anyone speaks about an influencer and there body you’re automatically ‘body shaming’ or ‘jealous’ but it’s not the case lol
Unlike Shakira, Madisons hips DO lie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Dr Dorian

First time poster king time lurker ! What I don’t get about Madison Plant is that she is so desperate for a personality she copies whoever she is with or likes , when she was with Patrick she was the seasoned queen aka culture vulture now she is a Chloe Simms of wish with teeth like horse and flogging cheap bras , she is desperate for attention but can’t stand being called out , she claims body positivity but has procedure after procedure .. some times you just need to be your self and be you , at least people could back that oh and one more thing , your as English as they come ...
557BE1BB-0769-4CBB-B2BB-935878DD1BE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Katleesi

VIP Member
37E22DF3-106C-4E17-8F8A-2DE1A09AA4EA.png

two issues with this:
1) you are NOT a Leo you fucking psycho
2) stop being so self absorbed and just appreciate what people give you. It’s the thought that counts not everything’s about money mads 🙄 because in 5 years you won’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Katleesi

VIP Member
Maddy strikes me as the type of girl to send herself flowers to pretend their from someone else to make another man jealous. Bunny boiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 29