Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the vibe Rach is trying to be Mads now, with the long dark hair...

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused. If she’s not a Leo, what is her obsession with pretending she’s one? I don’t get it?! It’s so bizarre to me wtf

Wait lmao ?????
I bet Mads learnt about her little copycat on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Han still living with Mads? I find it really odd how Mads still just slopes off every now and then to go eye duck herself 😂

Reactions: 8
Dropping back into this thread cos I miss it even though I don’t watch mads YouTube anymore it’s still my fave thread! Anyway, just went to search her on insta and she doesn’t come up 🧐 she’s not blocked me cos I’ve never followed her on insta or commented or that?
C318262D-AA3B-44E4-A02F-BF3C9F879E03.png

Reactions: 5
Dropping back into this thread cos I miss it even though I don’t watch mads YouTube anymore it’s still my fave thread! Anyway, just went to search her on insta and she doesn’t come up 🧐 she’s not blocked me cos I’ve never followed her on insta or commented or that?View attachment 342381

it looks like she’s been shadow banned. You have to search her full username with the underscore on the end to find her profile.

Reactions: 6
it looks like she’s been shadow banned. You have to search her full username with the underscore on the end to find her profile.
Ooh I see, thank you! That could maybe affect her income from what she makes from ads on insta? Not sure though, just a guess!

Reactions: 5
Ooh I see, thank you! That could maybe affect her income from what she makes from ads on insta? Not sure though, just a guess!
Probably why she has to have men buying her £4k coats because she can’t buy them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dropping back into this thread cos I miss it even though I don’t watch mads YouTube anymore it’s still my fave thread! Anyway, just went to search her on insta and she doesn’t come up 🧐 she’s not blocked me cos I’ve never followed her on insta or commented or that?View attachment 342381
Same thing happened to me a few months ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Inspo?? Literally the exact same pic lol cringe bag as if mads pic weren’t bad enough
688E706E-16DE-4225-A53D-D5C49AF7CCFA.png
I

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Only just watching her glow up vlog buy find it so disturbing how much they idolise the doctor.

Reactions: 7
She also deffo went on a buying spree for followers last Wednesday too!

View attachment 342448
Jesus she has some shocking days in that screenshot of her Insta followers, one day only +3 and some days actually minus? I’m quite surprised actually, I thought she’d gain at least a few hundred to a thousand a day... guess it says a lot about her likability

Also not trying to be funny, I do actually hope she has a decent long term plan in place - her social media growth is no where near I thought it was and there’s only so long people are going to watch the SAME repetitive say it or shot it (where they quite literally never say it) with the same boring personalities. Surprised she’s spending so much renting in West Tower and leasing the car she does

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.