Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have been better buying a house and renting it out then getting the apartment. Anyone with a small sense of business could tell her that. Like I’m very shocked her auntiEe or parents didn’t suggest that to her when she was looking at the apartment. And I’m sure the +3 followers a day/losing followers is probably to do with the fact people are sick of seeing her tits in every photo.

Even PLT seems to be done with her... she’s not had a ad or video for PLT in ages

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think she’ll keep spending whatever she makes and putting on this boujie lifestyle until she gets “wifed up” by a rich fella. I don’t think her goal is to have a business or be great in her job it’s just to be rich. She’ll never go broke cos if YouTube/insta dries up for her I imagine she’ll move onto Only Fans or respond to those men in her DM’s asking to be her sugar daddy.

You can tell she doesn’t care about making quality videos cos it’s the same repetitive stuff with tit editing and no originality.

Reactions: 13
Bless her acting all tired out today because she’s woke up before midday for once and gone to an exercise class. Clearly trying to get into fitness like Holly is. Bless her, such a hard life Maddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
she deletes the most random stories, she had one up for ages about her drinking a white monster and tagging her PT and she deleted it? really bizzare she does it loads

Reactions: 12
she deletes the most random stories, she had one up for ages about her drinking a white monster and tagging her PT and she deleted it? really bizzare she does it loads
If her tits or face aren’t in it, how will the men dm her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fully agree that her content has absolutely no substance to it - hence the lack of growth. There’s influencers that purposely target a “luxury” lifestyle having the nicest bags etc, and then there’s influencers that target being able to dress well with as much high street / brands like PLT as possible. Then you have her, who does neither. She dresses shockingly and has no personality in her stories either

• Heart
I just searched about shadow banning - apparently it happens on insta because of “spammy” behaviour - wonder if this is related to fake followers or just the incredulous amount of time she must spend on the app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just searched about shadow banning - apparently it happens on insta because of “spammy” behaviour - wonder if this is related to fake followers or just the incredulous amount of time she must spend on the app
Can you get shadow banned for spending too much time on ig? Just as an app surely THATS what ig would want, people spending time on the app? It’s probably down to buying followers (if that’s what she’s done) or her constant deleting and reuploading, plus the constant amount of near nudity

Reactions: 3
Her and Hannah are soooo dry these days. Shows how vapid they are without the nights out and male attention. What is it they do all day besides fingering themselves and waiting for Rachel to come over.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her and Hannah are soooo dry these days. Shows how vapid they are without the nights out and male attention. What is it they do all day besides fingering themselves and waiting for Rachel to come over.
Put a tit ton of makeup on, eyefuck themselves, get drunk and laugh like dying chickens for no reason then repeat 😅😂

Reactions: 10
Han hasn’t even done anything for weeks now?! No videos, no ig stories. Is she still depressed or can she just not be arsed to do her job?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you guys think Mads wants to/ will end up marrying some unknown D-List footballer and live off him? À la Sommer Genes (Naomi Genes younger sister)?
Did she ever say if she wants children? It’s the only way to keep the kind of men she’s attracted to (and they still cheat on you lol)

Reactions: 4
Do you guys think Mads wants to/ will end up marrying some unknown D-List footballer and live off him? À la Sommer Genes (Naomi Genes younger sister)?
Did she ever say if she wants children? It’s the only way to keep the kind of men she’s attracted to (and they still cheat on you lol)
Most definitely! I’ve always thought she would end up with a footballer or another small time celeb. She will always be “known” if that makes sense. Imagine nobody knowing her, Miss Knowles could never.

She mentioned in a recent video that she didn’t want kids. I’m pretty sure she just said it for attention though.

Reactions: 11
No Partieee tonight? Damn must’ve got the boys to lock their phones away

• Haha
Most definitely! I’ve always thought she would end up with a footballer or another small time celeb. She will always be “known” if that makes sense. Imagine nobody knowing her, Miss Knowles could never.

She mentioned in a recent video that she didn’t want kids. I’m pretty sure she just said it for attention though.
She wouldn’t have kids for the selfish reason of it would mess up her bodiEeE. Don’t think she realises though, there’d be more money in it for her to have someone with money’s kid cos then she’s set for life 😚✌🏼

Han hasn’t even done anything for weeks now?! No videos, no ig stories. Is she still depressed or can she just not be arsed to do her job?
That witch is sooo lazy. Remember when she barely filmed when she had a bf. How tf can your bf be an excuse to stop filming. And when she did all she would do it film him cooking nasty vegan food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That witch is sooo lazy. Remember when she barely filmed when she had a bf. How tf can your bf be an excuse to stop filming. And when she did all she would do it film him cooking nasty vegan food.
You just know on Sunday we’re going to get a “spend the day with me” from both Han and Mads and they’ll conveniently cut off filming when Willy and the boys come over for party number 3

Reactions: 13
You just know on Sunday we’re going to get a “spend the day with me” from both Han and Mads and they’ll conveniently cut off filming when Willy and the boys come over for party number 3
I find it so funny that you refer to him as Willy😂😂😂😂kills me every time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.