Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title credit goes to the famous singer @Katleesi

Sadly it’s been shortened to fit in.
The original lyrics for track 7 were:
Badison Plant is a quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, everyone calling her out is a hater.

edit to add: this was a close runner up for thread title

BFB922E6-6161-4E8F-8F48-C659BF43F5C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
just done some baking... confused as to why I haven’t been wifed off yet... jks I can get a man unlike maddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually since han’s moved in the tits haven’t been out as much tbf. Maybe Han’s told her to put them away for a change 😂😂 or it could just be because it’s too cold even for our baddy maddy

Reactions: 3
So it seems like calling her insecure generates a quick response from her :LOL: Although I dont think I will be getting a second response since I called her out for her lockdown antics lol
I've never really commented on her vids but she's really pissing me off lately with her fakeness
Update: her minions already on it defending her and she hearted their comments 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So it seems like calling her insecure generates a quick response from her :LOL: Although I dont think I will be getting a second response since I called her out for her lockdown antics lol
I've never really commented on her vids but she's really pissing me off lately with her fakeness
Update: her minions already on it defending her and she hearted their comments 😭
Did she delete the whole comment or just your reply about the party? 😂

I believe its still there, she just chose to ignore it and heart her minion's comments instead 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god she is a thick witch ,her saying I was looking into Lipo before I knew what that pouch was. MADS ITS CALLED A STOMACH HUN 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god she is a thick witch ,her saying I was looking into Lipo before I knew what that pouch was. MADS ITS CALLED A STOMACH HUN 🤣🤣🤣
She’ll probably get on the cool sculpting like her pal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Madison and Rachel strike me as those slags that shag z-list footballers to get into VIP sections of clubs... and that somehow got lucky on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.