Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really tempted to message her about it but she reads here anyway, not even coming from a place of hate I don't think she meant it in a malicious way she's just really not well informed and it came across insensitive and tone deaf especially since she said she had bulimia (dont get me started on this again) you'd think she'd know you cant just say duck it life is too short, its not a diet its a mental illness it doesnt really have anything to do with how you look, it really angered me she said she had an actual ED but now shes saying it was an unhealthy relationship with food, both are bad don't get me wrong and I dont wanna say she is lying but I just can't ever see someone with an ed like she has claimed saying life is too short duck it eat a sandwich. so so dangerous.
she has such a young following to she needs to be more careful about her wording because one minute she's perpetuating the idea of skinny is desirable by constantly mentioning how she needs to eat better or loose weight despite being a size 6/8 and how certain outfits make your waist look tiny and editing herself to high heaven then the next she's saying she's body positive, mixed messages much? she's deffo the type of slim girl to show a photo of her posed vs hunched over and sticking her belly out and think she's redefined beauty standards. Its all very "you can be body positive but only if you fit the model of insta beauty" I think she's still really insecure and gets a lot of validation from external sources, like she wants to be what other ppl want her to be and do what she thinks is right as oppose to actually being/doing what she wants? Quite sad really but doesnt excuse her rude behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im really tempted to message her about it but she reads here anyway, not even coming from a place of hate I don't think she meant it in a malicious way she's just really not well informed and it came across insensitive and tone deaf especially since she said she had bulimia (dont get me started on this again) you'd think she'd know you cant just say duck it life is too short, its not a diet its a mental illness it doesnt really have anything to do with how you look, it really angered me she said she had an actual ED but now shes saying it was an unhealthy relationship with food, both are bad don't get me wrong and I dont wanna say she is lying but I just can't ever see someone with an ed like she has claimed saying life is too short duck it eat a sandwich. so so dangerous.
she has such a young following to she needs to be more careful about her wording because one minute she's perpetuating the idea of skinny is desirable by constantly mentioning how she needs to eat better or loose weight despite being a size 6/8 and how certain outfits make your waist look tiny and editing herself to high heaven then the next she's saying she's body positive, mixed messages much? she's deffo the type of slim girl to show a photo of her posed vs hunched over and sticking her belly out and think she's redefined beauty standards. Its all very "you can be body positive but only if you fit the model of insta beauty" I think she's still really insecure and gets a lot of validation from external sources, like she wants to be what other ppl want her to be and do what she thinks is right as oppose to actually being/doing what she wants? Quite sad really but doesnt excuse her rude behaviour
Your absolutely right. I do really feel for her a lot of the time because its like she is so desperate to be accepted/loved by someone. I think this is why she's constantly having procedures done etc. I mean it is hard going from being in a long relationship/engaged etc to now being single its a complete different life. I just feel like she is so desperate for validation and acceptance she's trying TOO hard. As much as it's annoying to see/watch I do feel for her because she's clearly not as confident as she tries to make out and its so clear to see. I just don't understand the big bad gal independent cold hearted girl boss act 24/7. It'd be nice to see some vulnerability from her tbh

Reactions: 12
Whyyyyyy am I blocked on every lurker profile I have 😩😩 they are doing a say it or shot it (original) and all I wanna ask is why she changed her name from Madison Plant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
another say it and shot it - I can see it now “you’re dating someone” *grinch face takes a shot* “you get a lot of blue ticks in your dms” *grinch face takes a shot*

boring content

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did it for you ahahah

Her real name is Madison Plant?
THANK YOU MAMI 🥺❤❤❤❤

yes, all of her family have the surname plant and somebody she went to school with confirmed she was always called Madison Plant. she’s legally changed it to Knowles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
THANK YOU MAMI 🥺❤❤❤❤

yes, all of her family have the surname plant and somebody she went to school with confirmed she was always called Madison Plant. she’s legally changed it to Knowles 🤣
Just Beyoncé running around Manchester no biggy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THANK YOU MAMI 🥺❤❤❤❤

What a weirdo. I’m going to comment on her recent which was 3 min ago. I commented “I see you’re still using face tune Madison plant”.

Look what this dumb ass commented.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg derailing but I’m howling at officialjohnedward, have a look at his videos, sat in diamanté chains and “bling” whilst sat in a crack den 🤣🤣 that rapping makes my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg derailing but I’m howling at officialjohnedward, have a look at his videos, sat in diamanté chains and “bling” whilst sat in a crack den 🤣🤣 that rapping makes my ears bleed
Well mads will feel right at home then... she likes them type of boys... everyone remembers bowlcut Willy right?

Lmaoooo Rach just called someone out in her story
16FC818B-7606-4A59-8913-A9C0732975FA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.