Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she literally moved into an apartment that is central/walkable to everything?!

Reactions: 7
Once I was feeling lazy so went to order a Starbucks but the delivery fee was like £6 so I couldn’t justify it 😂😂 obviously that kind of money isn’t as important to them but surely they realise how ridiculous that is

Reactions: 6
Once I was feeling lazy so went to order a Starbucks but the delivery fee was like £6 so I couldn’t justify it 😂😂 obviously that kind of money isn’t as important to them but surely they realise how ridiculous that is
also if you order only the coffee there's a "small order" fee. so not worth it, buy a nespresso ffs call it a day, or go walk to get coffee lol

Reactions: 5
Thread title- Maddy middle finger:The ultimate guide on how to be a bad b****

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to love watching han, i found her videos watchable and calming... her rach and mads they are so annoying!. Rach thinks shes gods gift, ive never been into her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to love watching han, i found her videos watchable and calming... her rach and mads they are so annoying!. Rach thinks shes gods gift, ive never been into her
I feel like rach has a big personality to over compensate for some insecurities she might have. dont know why but i've always gotten the vibe she's not as confident as she seems

Reactions: 19
Mads ordered a PORRIDGE god give us strength just get a Quaker Oats in the microwave and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course out of all of the questions asked she posts this one on her story, she’s really forcing this sex symbol persona lmao. Also, her lips look disgustingly large here! Forever Tryna have these traditionally ethnic features she’s such a Persian Italian designer-mami chaotic energieEeE beg and her friends AND family enable her.
B8B7B3EC-8308-4C85-863A-D22817DC0A81.png

HAHAHA SHE HAS BUCK TEETH NOW 🐴🤪👏🏻😂😂😂View attachment 351774
Loooooooool all that filler and those teeth got her looking like quagmire 😭
AC2C9748-A3AD-4EA2-88EB-A1E035B21547.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wanna close this thread with a bit more tea

Jan works for the government aka top secret job actually works at the job centre and does home visits 😂😂😂 real mi5 stuff

Going to the Gandys for Christmas you know the Persians distant descendants of Mahatma Gandhi 😂😂 English as they come and Roy can’t even spell Bolognese let alone speak Italian!

vacca sdraiata assoluta

ciao 🫖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
why lie to make yourself sound more interesting its so weird? She's fine as she is she doesn't need to lie about such pointless stuff it doesnt make her more appealing or interesting it just makes her look flaky

Wanna close this thread with a bit more tea

Jan works for the government aka top secret job actually works at the job centre and does home visits 😂😂😂 real mi5 stuff

Going to the Gandys for Christmas you know the Persians distant descendants of Mahatma Gandhi 😂😂 English as they come and Roy can’t even spell Bolognese let alone speak Italian!

vacca sdraiata assoluta

ciao 🫖
does Roy own a hotel or was that another of her lies? I mean I think I know the answer lmao girl could give imogenation a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why lie to make yourself sound more interesting its so weird? She's fine as she is she doesn't need to lie about such pointless stuff it doesnt make her more appealing or interesting it just makes her look flaky

does Roy own a hotel or was that another of her lies? I mean I think I know the answer lmao girl could give imogenation a run for her money
Immadsination - too much? I saw a window and went for it 😂😂
(also trying to say these things to make her sound more interesting, but she’s still got the personality of wet paint)

DA105957-13C7-4B85-A2D7-792636118197.png

HER INITIALS ARENT EVEN MK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Immadsination - too much? I saw a window and went for it 😂😂
(also trying to say these things to make her sound more interesting, but she’s still got the personality of wet paint)

View attachment 352915
HER INITIALS ARENT EVEN MK
Have you seen that Jessie girl on isnta? She looks so much like mads I had to double take especially when her hair is dark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.