Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says the information has been passed on to the Greater Manchester police but...
Last time we noticed their party wasn't it super late at night? I know police are 24/7 but I imagine they have less staff on past 12 so hopefully... lol

I’ve reported them for the second time with full names of everyone, the address and floor. Does nobody here live in Manchester so they can report locally?
I live in manchester but not sure what I could do if i dont have their flat number? Otherwise I would say I live next door and demand they get fined😂😂

Reactions: 4
Isn't it the corner flat... so that only leaves it being one of four on that floor?

Reactions: 1
OMG chavvy little twats the lot of them

Said it before and I’ll say it again, that will’s hair is gross 😂 it really offends me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re so messy, they can’t been be smart with it

Just waiting to catch one of them in the background of one of the lads stories sniffing a line or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re so messy, they can’t been be smart with it

Just waiting to catch one of them in the background of one of the lads stories sniffing a line or something 😂
It'll definitely be Rach sniffing a line... I get major coke vibes off Rach

They failed miserably, in one of their stories you can hear Han, then Mads making noise
I couldn't hear Han, could just hear big mouth Maddy as usual - she was probably on the kitchen counter again.

Reactions: 18
Well ringing 101 was a waste of time she told me to complete that online form🙄 but I told her i was in a flat on the same floor self isolating and that shes in one of the corner flats facing beetham tower. We’ll see if anything gets done 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Obviously having another party again

omg they actually are. check out will's story you can hear them in the background.
omg can they not have a quiet night in while we're in a bleeping pandemic?!? like why is it so hard for them? do they really need male attention at all times? like if I lived with my bff we wouldn't need men to entertain us 😐 bunch of lying tramps they are

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well ringing 101 was a waste of time she told me to complete that online form🙄 but I told her i was in a flat on the same floor self isolating and that shes in one of the corner flats facing beetham tower. We’ll see if anything gets done 🥴
They are bleeping useless aren’t they

• Heart
Reactions: 3
omg can they not have a quiet night in while we're in a bleeping pandemic?!? like why is it so hard for them? do they really need male attention at all times? like if I lived with my bff we wouldn't need men to entertain us 😐 bunch of lying tramps they are
It's so weird... they're already breaking the rules with the three of them.. like why can't they just be happy with that? They're getting to do a lot more than most people are! I live in another country (and came back here to work for 6 months) and am currently stuck here due to coronavirus and then these twats are out on the lash every night.

Are they in mads flat or one of the boys?????
I think they're in the boys flat tbh, she obviously knows we know where she lives now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.