Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dms can't be as busy as she claims because the people who've messaged her on here have literally had replies in 0.2 seconds lmao

Reactions: 12
She is in her own DM’s 24/7 partieee can’t be that fun musn’t have gotten the shag otherwise she’d be so bussieee

• Haha
“The YouTuber and model is the niece of Bee-Ginning Mobile Gin Bar owners, Dave and Angela Gandy” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m digging witches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder Mads is a bitter witch, her best friend Emma is in a relationship and has a gorgeous baby. And what’s Mads got? A bleeping Hermes blanket xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to the thread but been reading all night. I like rachs videos and that's how I found mads but my god, the 3 of them grind my tits in together breaching covid rules. Clearly big enough to witch and moan about the rules on vlogs but quite clearly don't stick with the rules 🙄 arseholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Idk why they all whine about the rules when they've not followed the rules at all this year... so why are you whining about rules that haven't apparently applied to you??!

Reactions: 8
Mads mum had cancer 3 years ago so you’d think she’d know how precious life can be but no she breaks the rules and doesn’t give a duck about anybody

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can only imagine the smell in the apartment. She's gonna have to pay for a deep clean when she moves out; the lingering smell of fake tan, cigarettes and weed gonna be hard to remove.
Don’t forget the sex smell xoxo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
But guyyys maybe they are all bubbled up. They are currently all together now for “work purposes”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't wait to hear Mads in a few months bitterly referring to willy as another "ex".

• Haha
But guyyys maybe they are all bubbled up. They are currently all together now for “work purposes”
Even if they’re saying Rach is in their bubble for “work purposes”, they still shouldn’t be partying with the boys

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.