Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These girls jeeez !! Mads and Rach both moaning about going into tier 3 again but can’t wait 5 minutes to have a crappy apartment party 😒 🤦🏽‍♀️ How do they keep getting away with it ?! Hope the police actually do something this time !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ugh I feel like we’re never going to come out the other side of this pandemic 😢😭 these 3 idiots really make me lose hope!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t do or buy anything if I couldn’t afford it x3 baddy bucket maddy maths for you .... so 10,000 covid penalty x3 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if she didn’t say anything publicly that she was fined, just her being fined would be incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hahahaha should I? What do i say? 😅😅 that im on floor 23 and the screeching from madison knowles apartment is doing my head in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha should I? What do i say? 😅😅 that im on floor 23 and the screeching from madison knowles apartment is going my head in 🤣🤣
Hahaha say if you don’t intervene with the illegal party being held in her apartment you are taking it to the police and want someone higher up in the building to make a complaint to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A side note, so I was trying to find her address so we could get the apartment number... she has actually legally changed her name to Knowles. 😂 😂 Idk why that made me laugh so hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A side note, so I was trying to find her address so we could get the apartment number... she has actually legally changed her name to Knowles. 😂 😂 Idk why that made me laugh so hard.
Omg show us how the heck did you find that out 🤣

Found Hans mum on Facebook lol so tempted to message her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just tried but it doesnt let me call it from unknown/141 and I dont want to give them my number🥺🥺 does anyone have a burner phone??🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg show us how the heck did you find that out 🤣

Found Hans mum on Facebook lol so tempted to message her
I clicked off it now... and was on private mode on my laptop (didn't want her name in my history), but I think it was either on a phone book website or an electoral roll one... but either way it's not been updated she's still classed as living with the Plants.

Shame no one lives close by... I'd legit go bang on reception until they did something 😂 LUCY WHERE ARE YOU

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but does anyone know what Rach’s building is called? Wanted to have a nose and see if it’s as over priced as baddy maddys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.