Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
86334F5D-1FAD-4E62-B1AE-979B434F4D61.jpeg

sorry but nobody is asking her where she got her plain baubles from. That is the most basic of information.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 327378
sorry but nobody is asking her where she got her plain baubles from. That is the most basic of information.
They’re blatantly from Amazon 😂😂 we’ll get the odd designer bauble thrown in. Is she seriously gonna make a 20 minute video explaining her Amazon baubles and tree from wherever it’s come from 😂 anything for a few extra pennies, aye Mads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha her tree isn’t as funny as Rach’s though 😭😭😭
Also Maddieee you have to let the branches drop before you decorate it and I see you’ve not watered it you thick witch
3-4 grand for that coat/jacket
I like that particular Dior pattern but I feel like it will go out of style quick that’s why I would never buy anything with that print, wasteeeee

Just so she could get the box to stand her Christmas tree on 😂😂😂
The box is ugly too 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha her tree isn’t as funny as Rach’s though 😭😭😭
Also Maddieee you have to let the branches drop before you decorate it and I see you’ve not watered it you thick witch

I like that particular Dior pattern but I feel like it will go out of style quick that’s why I would never buy anything with that print, wasteeeee

The box is ugly too 😭
Dior always reminds me of what older rich classy ladies wear - everything Mads is not.

Reactions: 7
They’re blatantly from Amazon 😂😂 we’ll get the odd designer bauble thrown in. Is she seriously gonna make a 20 minute video explaining her Amazon baubles and tree from wherever it’s come from 😂 anything for a few extra pennies, aye Mads.
It’s her FIRST ever Christmas tree on her FIRST ever Christmas this is a BIG deal don't worry bout it sweetheart xxx

• Haha
Obviously having another party again

omg they actually are. check out will's story you can hear them in the background.

• Angry
Oh Hannah stop trying to be sexy and like Mads it doesn’t suit you, you look bleeping stupid

They are with the same three lads again you can hear them in the background of their stories

Willjmell, j.mccormack_

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Hannah stop trying to be sexy and like Mads it doesn’t suit you, you look bleeping stupid

They are with the same three lads again you can hear them in the background of their stories
Actual skets. Where's Lucy when you need her... she clearly knew Mads address details.

Reactions: 1
Actual skets. Where's Lucy when you need her... she clearly knew Mads address details.
I’ve reported them last time but it did duck all and commented on their posts/sent them dm’s but it doesn’t work when just 5 of us do it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Nothing from them what so ever 🙃
why threaten people with fines if they aren't actually going to follow through with doing it?! Maybe reporting them again this week may make them react since it's two weeks in a row

Reactions: 3
I can only imagine the smell in the apartment. She's gonna have to pay for a deep clean when she moves out; the lingering smell of fake tan, cigarettes and weed gonna be hard to remove.

I’ve reported them for the second time with full names of everyone, the address and floor. Does nobody here live in Manchester so they can report locally?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do these girls have to full on get dressed up and do a full face of makeup every day to sit in a flat getting drunk

• Heart
Pissing me OFF! Trampy girls

I’ve reported them for the second time with full names of everyone, the address and floor. Does nobody here live in Manchester so they can report locally?
Can you DM me the address xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.