Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he lives with her?

Rach’s latest tiktok: mads trying to shake the ass she doesn’t have again 😂

trying to make it obvious she shagged Pete... he’s gonna be the new Umar, she won’t stop going on about it
That ratchet hair gets me weak everytime 😂 watching her strut around with such confidence when she looks like she’s on the set of the grudge is so embarrassing lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very grim.. real friends don’t do that just saying 😂 ooo maybe that’s why they fell out 😂

Also does Han own any other clothes other than that sisters & seekers hoody?
Maybe this is why they fell out! Haha. It couldn't have been coincidental seeing at they go out clubbing together and I'm sure tell each other about their dating lives. Also don't know if it's been mentioned but this whole Pete wicks as an ex thing.... umm considering he was secretly on and off with Chloe sims for 2 years?! Lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe this is why they fell out! Haha. It couldn't have been coincidental seeing at they go out clubbing together and I'm sure tell each other about their dating lives. Also don't know if it's been mentioned but this whole Pete wick as an ex thing.... umm considering he was secretly on and off with Chloe sims?! Lolol
Seems she was just a side shag by the sounds of it. Why does she call everyone she’s shagged an ex it’s embarrazzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mads showing off her £2000 CD cardigan on her stories, but remember guys she’s so humble. She’s gonna have no money by the time her career is over.

Reactions: 4
Umar was all over twitter today, how triggered did you think she was today🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how she can’t delete comments on Rachel’s tik tok
One minute she’s saying they’re friends, then she’s calling him an ex. I can’t keep up. Why does she call them friends while they’re dating then an ex when they dump her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would never comment on her actual face etc cause idk I'd hate if someone did that to me, but her skin colour is getting darker and darker by the second. If one of the girls ever reads this please tell Mads to stop - it's black fishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thing is no one here thinks she is ugly and says anything about her looks in that way. She used to be so naturally gorgeous- it’s why she modelled. She had that glam yet cute look. She would never be able to model properly again with what she has done to her face and boobs now tbh

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.