Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an old fan of hers, I found her on YouTube because of the interracial couple tag video - I found some things she spoke on quite relatable. She used to be so genuine and enjoyable to watch. Even her haul videos were more exciting back then. She would make a huge effort with the styling, it wasn’t just a normal haul video. I get that people change and I can’t blame her for the photo editing because the world we live in is all about perfection which is sad. She is beautiful without the airbrushing and she’s got a nice body, I just wish she would be a bit more honest. I feel like she cares more about her Instagram than her YouTube, for me being a day 1 YouTube fan I care a lot more about her presence on there than insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is it tomorrow? Another say it or shot it 😬
Or maybe how its her “first time celebrating xmas” cos she used to be a “jw”. Man that girl was never a proper jw, getting drunk, clubbin, smokin, having sex with paddy. I dunno why she even keeps bringing it up. I find it desrespectful to her mum how she calls jw’s especially as her mum is still one. Its like saying you hate the lgbtq+ community and your close family member is part of that community and you say how wierd it is etc etc. She cant even respect her mum smh 💩🙄

Reactions: 17
When I used to be a fan of hers I’d message her all the time asking nice questions and she would never reply!! But from reading this thread you give her tit and she’ll respond? Clearly doesn’t care about being a good influencer just wants to be well known and feel above everyone like a school bully 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mads has deleted her insta story of herself last night hahaha but kept rach and han up

Reactions: 5
6 mins into Hans new vid and mads has already mentioned men twice she’s so man hungry bish wtf. “I need a man that just tells me” “that’s how tall I want my man to be” is that how your brain is wired ?? Thot 101

Reactions: 17
So Han has been trotting off to get composite bonding done on her teeth during lockdown, as well as her lips and whatever else... someone’s turning more into the Mads Monster by the day, what an insecure little bean she is couldn’t you bleeping wait until after lockdown... oh well you’re stuck in Tier 3 and I hope you feel tit about it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Han saying in her latest video that she can’t believe how quick this lockdown has been going. Well it would be love if you’ve been having parties every weekend you daft witch

Reactions: 25
Mads still trying to claim her tan is natural like we can’t see the whites in between her fingers/back off her head. Stop black fishing hun.

Reactions: 20
So Han has been trotting off to get composite bonding done on her teeth during lockdown, as well as her lips and whatever else... someone’s turning more into the Mads Monster by the day, what an insecure little bean she is couldn’t you bleeping wait until after lockdown... oh well you’re stuck in Tier 3 and I hope you feel tit about it
She really should have stayed away from Mads when they had that falling out. I had more respect for Han, but they're equally bad at this point x_x

Reactions: 10
I suppose they can’t do Saturday night vlogs because that’s party night

FA20D4E4-67BA-4F6C-BA88-FF80DCF9004D.png

christ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Again Mads didn’t get a reshare on Holly’s stories for her new bronzer 😂 how embarrazzing for you Mads she doesn’t like you hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again Mads didn’t get a reshare on Holly’s stories for her new bronzer 😂 how embarrazzing for you Mads she doesn’t like you hun xxx
Nah she’s finally got one; she’s probably hyperventilating that her queen has recognised her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really should have stayed away from Mads when they had that falling out. I had more respect for Han, but they're equally bad at this point x_x
Why did they fall out? I only really watch rach out of themm cos I find the others content boring as

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.