Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tacky as duck branded coat from the latest guy I’m trying to duck “somebodieee who knows me so well”

lord above I’ve kept away from this girl for months and she’s done nothing but change her tampon, defiantly hasn’t changed her content or her morals. 😐

I’ve missed her for the wrong reasons 😂😂
“Subscribe to our onleee fans”
I give it 6/8 weeks before this is a reality.

To be fair it not her body in her Instagram images anyway,
so she should do one 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I just went to look at hans teeth AND OMFGGG they are ugly af. Her natural teeth were SOO much better. She looks like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"just gonna get ready and have a quiet night" and an illegal party with willy and the boys

Guys I just went to look at hans teeth AND OMFGGG they are ugly af. Her natural teeth were SOO much better. She looks like a man.
they've all got piano keys for teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she's monitoring her comments big time today I haven't seen any calling her out.

also can we discuss this video opening:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This has confused me too!!
I know her Dad and he has acted like he is single for a few years now, although I think they still live together which is a bit strange. I was surprised when I saw them in a video together pretending to be a happy family a few months ago! I guessed it was all for Mads benefit but now she has revealed the truth.......quite out of character for Mads.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know her Dad and he has acted like he is single for a few years now, although I think they still live together which is a bit strange. I was surprised when I saw them in a video together pretending to be a happy family a few months ago! I guessed it was all for Mads benefit but now she has revealed the truth.......quite out of character for Mads.
Does her dad own a hotel? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mads said her Mum and Dad aren’t together(???) I thought that they were?
Time stamp: 18:48
Whatttt! I did always find it strange when mads said her and her dad are no long JH but her mum was?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.