Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok....... I hate myself. 😐

I've started watching these bints again, and now that everyone dislikes Han I can come back to my ladieesssssss on the madieeeeeee thread for that bad witch energieeeee 😆

I have a lot to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I've started watching these bints again, and now that everyone dislikes Han I can come back to my ladieesssssss on the madieeeeeee thread for that bad witch energieeeee 😆

Welcome back 😂 you’ve missed some gems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yay so happy you’re back! 🥰

I hope none of you girls have put your tree up yet. Madisons about to tell us where she got her baubles from 😶 #creativecontent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yay so happy you’re back! 🥰

I hope none of you girls have put your tree up yet. Madisons about to tell us where she got her baubles from 😶 #creativecontent
I’m still waiting on my Christian Dior box... can’t put the tree up until then x

B46FDF0B-0E35-412A-B39A-C45211C947E2.jpeg

just thrown up slightly in my mouth what even is this

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
549DD3BC-668D-427A-92DE-43F8CC9B1DDD.png

There’s something about her that makes me feel physically sick. Literally looks like she smells

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Class is not a word you would ever use in the same sentence as maddy... can someone edit a pole in in front of her and some notes on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's probably gonna troll us soon by standing outside her front door covering the number or half the number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity (and pure nosiness) was it reading here that opened your eyes to her behaviour?
the editing of her body ... it’s the✨ Forehead shrinking, hair line lowering, non surgical chin removal / shrinking, eye colour changing, arm skimming, waist slimming, jaw slimming, facial slimming, teeth whitening, neck slimming, BUTT AND BOOB EDITING, CURVE ADDING skin colour changing and lip size ✨ FOR ME

how could I forget the NOSE!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mads said her Mum and Dad aren’t together(???) I thought that they were?
Time stamp: 18:48

Reactions: 9
I feel like she might be talking to Pete again, complete guess but with the expensive gift, the tik tok the other day and the caption of her latest photo sounds like she’s talking to someone she used too?? Idk I could be completely off but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who cares about talking to guys with the same morals as you when they buy you designer am I righttttt girls?🥰🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Did someone buy her that 4K coat. What bleeping dumb ass would do that.
sugar daddy

I feel like she might be talking to Pete again, complete guess but with the expensive gift, the tik tok the other day and the caption of her latest photo sounds like she’s talking to someone she used too?? Idk I could be completely off but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who cares about talking to guys with the same morals as you when they buy you designer am I righttttt girls?🥰🤣🤣
well it definitely isn't umar as much as she wants it to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.