Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even guess the number of apartments per floor and go off the fact it’s a corner one 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can’t even guess the number of apartments per floor and go off the fact it’s a corner one 🤣
Sadly, doesn’t give out names of the addresses...
CE6EF2FE-D3AC-4C43-900B-1F3BD9154E91.jpeg

I don’t understand how the police can say they need a flat number... either way they’d need to go through reception in order to enter the building; you gonna tell me they ain’t able to ask them on their way in smh

Reactions: 7
So it must be D230# (last number is between 1-8 as there’s 8 apartments on that floor)

Reactions: 4
Would it be 8 do you reckon as it’s at the end/on the corner?
I’m not sure because isn’t there 4 corners? So it kinda depends which corner she has? It’s probably as close as we’ll get; if it’s the wrong person I’m sure they’d just be like “no she’s in that one over there m8”

Reactions: 4
Got a response
That's so annoying. I'm not being funny but I work with a different police force and they can certainly find out exactly what flat no she stays in. They should call the concierge due to the volume of people reporting it (fair enough if its only 1 person reporting it 1 time but when there's multiple reports, something should get done - well it does in the force I work in) and pay them all a visit. If they're daft enough to splash the cash on designer tit and not care about money, surely a nice hefty fine should sort them out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Flat D2308 tell them, I’m sure the concierge or other people living there will correct them on the number
I think you may actually be right if you search that address on google with the flat number it says the electoral roll has been updated this year with an occupier (won’t let me see the name cos you have to register to view it and I’m not that dedicated) but either way this is a good shout

Reactions: 7
I think you may actually be right if you search that address on google with the flat number it says the electoral roll has been updated this year with an occupier (won’t let me see the name cos you have to register to view it and I’m not that dedicated) but either way this is a good shout
duck we need to be FBI agents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s video comment section 😂😂

Plot twist: the government agency jan works for is the police and that’s who’s replying to your email 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s video comment section 😂😂

Plot twist: the government agency jan works for is the police and that’s who’s replying to your email 😂😂😂
What is it tomorrow? Another say it or shot it 😬

Reactions: 2
Hey guys I’ve been a watcher for a while now but I only found tattle because mads mentioned it

I had a different account but didn’t like my name so just made this one

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.