Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
both sisters are as cringey as each other - latching onto love island rejects stephenie Lam and Ellie brown for dear life.
Amy attended imperial college London then dropped out after the first semester of her first year, then left her job at forever unique. Then ended up sat in Umar’s office selling clothes on eBay afterwards Umar got her the top job at PLT. Problem is all the rich men and rich footballers Amy has her eyes on aren’t gonna want a random mid 30 year old woman with too much filler and fake tan versus the younger classier looking models they have their range of choices of.
Trust me Amy has already worked her way through all the footballers and so called rich men before she met Umar..not a chance they will touch her.

Reactions: 6
She has a lovely body without the photoshop.. Shes selling me the trousers and stuff.... but not her top half when those boobs really make her look top heavy

Reactions: 12
@ her trying to get people interested to act like she has a man again. Mads is the type of witch to film her Uber drivers leg and put “bae” on it. She’s so sad. She just want dms asking if she’s got a man when we all know no man maddy can’t hold down a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Mads trying to get into Travis Scott’s DMs by reposting his post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
09:14 in her new video - Mads finally admits she doesn’t have a big bum

Reactions: 6
Mads, you block everyone who votes no in any polls? 😅
I don’t get it? Is this a boob comment? Is it cos you’re a busty queen Mads? You’re aware they aren’t your actual boobs Mads and you’d look better without them. She genuinely looks like the dog they tested breast implants on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.