Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mads, you block everyone who votes no in any polls? 😅
😂😂😂 Why does she try and talk like some roadman ... Ain’t nothing but some scatty girl trying to beg everyone and anyone. Love the way you beg Molly Mae now Mads but last year threw “shade” at her fella👌

Oh here throwing “shade” at the fellow Jehovah Witnesses a religion you was once part of darling! No doubt you were door knocking just like your Mother does 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 Why does she try and talk like some roadman ... Ain’t nothing but some scatty girl trying to beg everyone and anyone. Love the way you beg Molly Mae now Mads but last year threw “shade” at her fella👌

Oh here throwing “shade” at the fellow Jehovah Witnesses a religion you was once part of darling! No doubt you were door knocking just like your Mother does 😂😂😂
wtf surely that’s really disrespectful to her mum to put that?! Joking or not that’s still her mums passion and religion ...

Reactions: 15
wtf surely that’s really disrespectful to her mum to put that?! Joking or not that’s still her mums passion and religion ...
Oh I know especially when she gives the whole spill oh I wouldn’t bash the religion as I still love people in the religion. Sooo you taking the piss with subscribers to look “cool” is ok. This girl needs to learn about double standards. No one can say anything about her but she can voice her thoughts on others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I’m still pmsl at “come say it with your chest” 😂😂 what is she on for real

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone genuinely sent her a DM to tell her about herself she would block them and tweet about them saying “haters motivate me”

• Haha
If anyone genuinely sent her a DM to tell her about herself she would block them and tweet about them saying “haters motivate me”
Maybe she won’t if they say it with their chest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Amy Reddish, anyone else think her Instagram makes her come across as a 34 year old trying to relive her early 20s?
I find it so cringey that a woman in her mid 30s is posing in outfits inspired by Kylie Jenner and posing like a teenager. Let’s be honest she’s holding out to find someone as or nearly as rich as Umar as she misses the lifestyle he gave her, but she’s not going to find that!

also posting these kind of stories at her age - CRINGE!
Omg I literally always think this about Amy reddish!!
Every time I go on any UK RAPPERS (I’m talking headie one to tion Wayne) page or any footballer she’s there liking all there pics!
I understand she may be upset that umar has left her for a petite young model but she needs to have a bit more class she’s 34 for GODS SAKE!

Reactions: 4
Yet another assumptions video coming soon just seen her instagram story asking for them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
581DB6C3-196F-4082-BF13-3ADDABEC44B7.jpeg
Finally admitting to having her lips done again? 👀 does anyone else think she’s looking more and more alien like in her selfies, she looks so abnormal

Reactions: 13
Yet another assumptions video coming soon just seen her instagram story asking for them 🙄
can't wait to watch Han and Rach's chemistry whilst they sit and take the piss out of Mads but is too self absorbed to notice

Reactions: 9
Yano what’s funny as well found out paddy’s new girl is called jasmine and in one of mass do video she said she looked like princess jasmine along side speaking about pad in every video despite them not talking telllllll me this girl ain’t trying to throw subliminal shade coz she ain’t wanted

• Haha
Yano what’s funny as well found out paddy’s new girl is called jasmine and in one of mass do video she said she looked like princess jasmine along side speaking about pad in every video despite them not talking telllllll me this girl ain’t trying to throw subliminal shade coz she ain’t wanted
This is what she’s good at trying to stir problems for men and their girlfriends she’s a typical slag! I mean Paddy now celebrates birthdays and didn’t post anything about his “birthday twin” But Madison went out of her way to make a post about him knowing full well he had a girlfriend. I mean she still begs Umar’s family and he wasn’t even her man imagine being that desperate 🤣

• Heart
Her videos are Ben more unbearable since the boob job.. they literally look like two bowling balls stuck on her chest.. could she not have found a better surgeon.. it’s actually sickening 🤢🤮

I love how her aunt was apparently in her living room putting up balloons and decorations for her birthday so Mads was banished to the bedroom but she didn't stay around for any kind of celebrations and never appeared on her vlog. That's cos you hired a company in to do the decoration for you yourself Mads, just admit the truth!

EXACTLY!!

How long has Sophie lived in Manchester? She used to stay at the Dakota with Mads but she has a city centre appartment, why not just stay there?

Her videos are Ben more unbearable since the boob job.. they literally look like two bowling balls stuck on her chest.. could she not have found a better surgeon.. it’s actually sickening 🤢🤮
I actually really don’t think it’s the surgeons fault. Because if you go on his page his work is actually pretty good. It seems more a case of Mass went in and probably ignored all the advice went for a massive size implant and then didn’t follow the aftercare.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.