Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atartslife

8DA0AFC5-449A-4B63-94DD-C87F22E40BB3.png

I received this and got blocked for asking a simple question. She literally replied to me in less than 5 seconds... Must be a great holiday stuck to your phone girl!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

MGB01

VIP Member
View attachment 215749

I received this and got blocked for asking a simple question. She literally replied to me in less than 5 seconds... Must be a great holiday stuck to your phone girl!
The way she’s STILL used a filter has sent me😭 dunno why she thinks giving the finger is a bad bitch mood, put your phone down and enjoy your holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Itsjustwhatithink!

Before you quote hate again, I think it's good to regularly remind you that no-one is saying there is anything wrong with the way you look in real life, in fact most of us say you're naturally beautiful. What we do have a problem with is:-
When you tell us you have olive skin, hun you don't that's called fake tan and make up. Back when you were your natural pale colour is when most of us started following you and liked you. Be true to yourself.
When you tell us you've got a bug bum, hun we've seen your figure unedited, nothing wrong with it but you don't have a big bum when stood normally.
Your hips, just stand normally without disjointing yourself and your hips disappear. Nothing wrong with your figure, just stop pretending to be someone you're not. Your followers would respect you more and maybe the blue ticks would stick around if they don't feel catfished.
Saying you no longer edit your pictures, even if the discrepancy with your body is down to "knowing your angles" your face does not look like your IG pictures, stop changing your face, it's weird.
Hun, your virgo but why does it even matter?
When young girls tell you they want to be like you, would die for you and the like, please be honest with them, tell them you've edited your pic or you've dislocated your hip and don't really look like that.
Your accent...hun, you're from Moston, stop pretending you're not, it's weird and annoying. We loved your accent back in the day.
Your comments to any kind of criticism, swearing at your followers isn't cool, stick up for yourself sure but be nice otherwise it just gives them more.
Your lies lies lies, be honest or say nothing at all.

Taking directly to you Mads as we know to read. I used to LOVE you, you were quirky and so genuine. Now you're fake and trying to be someone you're not and quite frankly not a nice person. You can drag this back, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Kindred_

VIP Member
This girl and her LIES

Claiming she never saw a single pap and they were “sneaky” about it.
D081F45B-FBE3-4AF0-A0B3-D0C28F86547B.jpeg
B280F2C9-1E79-4BB7-AF5C-8939D0A3C1C4.jpeg
21C792FC-1111-411B-89A0-B9C7C12EC0DF.jpeg
2DB61184-18E0-4728-9383-42812BAB1C5B.jpeg

hun this pap is practically in the cab with you !!! And you are LOVING it

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Ahhh the ancient and tradition Italian and Persian names of 'Jan' and 'Roy' must date back to the Italian Renaissance lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Also is anyone else sick to death of influencers trying to give patronising as fuck savings advice? I just sit and think do these people realise that the majority of their viewers do not have the same income as they do and they are just the most unrelatable people ever??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Qwerty101010

That was so mean how in the assumptions video Rachel was referring to her and Hannah and said men try take madison away and she goes “I know we are less attractive than her but can we have our friend back”. Like speak for yourself!! She literally said in front of Hannah’s face that she considers them two less attractive than Madison. Poor Hannah I don’t think Hannah is less attractive

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clarity456

VIP Member
Pete doesn't even have the decency to follow her on Insta 😂😂😂😂

Dunno about you lot but I'm just sooooo jealous of Mads that I can't get a former towie star who thinks I'm such an easy shag they don't even have to follow me on SM to take me back to his hotel, scratch his arse crack while kissing me in the bushes and throw up in the alley after 😩💔🤦🏻‍♀️

I can only hope and dream of being such a bad bitch 😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

mermaidexoxo

“English people are weird” wait, wasn’t she born in England? Hence making her English also?
Does this girl know the difference between nationality and ethnicity?
:ROFLMAO:
And her ethnicity is quite clearly Caucasian

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We can change the title but jade needs a mention at least for a little bit 😐🤣

NEW THREAD LADIES..... 😆

love a man who’s right in there at his ass crack whilst wooing you Mads..... it’s “just hits differentleeeeee” right hun

E2272636-0931-4276-9980-73D5D557D799.jpeg

JADE YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHITE HUN....
to be fair, Mads looks nothing like Instagram Mads so no wonder they got her mixed up.

8F666DDD-4A6B-43FC-9825-3284B8C319C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26