Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can never make it either .. like she can’t be here today and all this 🤣😭😭
Omg🤣 but surely if her parents watch her videos that would know that she’s chatting tit?? I defs wouldn’t put it past her but omg her whole fam must think she’s tapped if it’s true 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So this Iamhayesthomas who Madison has now decided to follow actually follows both Amy and Faye Reddish both girls follow him back.

But this fella isn’t following Madison back. Is this girl trying to get under Amy’s skin.

Was Umar not enough for you hun!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has holly actually had a bbl do you think
She’s never confirmed it she always gets riled whenever someone says she has. But you know she’s bought every other part of herself soooo...

So this Iamhayesthomas who Madison has now decided to follow actually follows both Amy and Faye Reddish both girls follow him back.

But this fella isn’t following Madison back. Is this girl trying to get under Amy’s skin.

Did she unfollow baff.d then follow him again?

Omg🤣 but surely if her parents watch her videos that would know that she’s chatting tit?? I defs wouldn’t put it past her but omg her whole fam must think she’s tapped if it’s true 😭
Her parents must really be at a loss with what to do or say about her actions most of the time. I wonder if she ever paid for ceiling she broke a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 7

She’s been liking that boys post as well Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Better up the nipple game Mads showing them off this much still hasn’t got you a man

Reactions: 6
She’s never confirmed it she always gets riled whenever someone says she has. But you know she’s bought every other part of herself soooo...

Did she unfollow baff.d then follow him again?

I think so all she does is seem to chase random men 24/7 it’s so funny because she hasn’t even managed to hold one down yet!
Better up the nipple game Mads showing them off this much still hasn’t got you a man
And then she asks why am I not a wifeeeeeee maybe learn some class. Clearly money hasn’t bought you any!

Reactions: 4

Speaking of Amy Reddish, anyone else think her Instagram makes her come across as a 34 year old trying to relive her early 20s?
I find it so cringey that a woman in her mid 30s is posing in outfits inspired by Kylie Jenner and posing like a teenager. Let’s be honest she’s holding out to find someone as or nearly as rich as Umar as she misses the lifestyle he gave her, but she’s not going to find that!

also posting these kind of stories at her age - CRINGE!

Attachments

Think the aunty doesn't exist tbh
I love how her aunt was apparently in her living room putting up balloons and decorations for her birthday so Mads was banished to the bedroom but she didn't stay around for any kind of celebrations and never appeared on her vlog. That's cos you hired a company in to do the decoration for you yourself Mads, just admit the truth!

Auntie or Sugar Daddy/Daddies at the Dakota hotel 🤔
How long has Sophie lived in Manchester? She used to stay at the Dakota with Mads but she has a city centre appartment, why not just stay there?

Reactions: 10
Speaking of Amy Reddish, anyone else think her Instagram makes her come across as a 34 year old trying to relive her early 20s?
I find it so cringey that a woman in her mid 30s is posing in outfits inspired by Kylie Jenner and posing like a teenager. Let’s be honest she’s holding out to find someone as or nearly as rich as Umar as she misses the lifestyle he gave her, but she’s not going to find that!

also posting these kind of stories at her age - CRINGE!
Also don’t you notice her sister constantly copies her. There instagram pages mirror each other. Amy will go after anybody with money. Look where it’s got her. She was in a dead end job before she met Umar....dropped out of college etc.

Also don’t you notice her sister constantly copies her. There instagram pages mirror each other. Amy will go after anybody with money. Look where it’s got her. She was in a dead end job before she met Umar....dropped out of college etc.
both sisters are as cringey as each other - latching onto love island rejects stephenie Lam and Ellie brown for dear life.
Amy attended imperial college London then dropped out after the first semester of her first year, then left her job at forever unique. Then ended up sat in Umar’s office selling clothes on eBay afterwards Umar got her the top job at PLT. Problem is all the rich men and rich footballers Amy has her eyes on aren’t gonna want a random mid 30 year old woman with too much filler and fake tan versus the younger classier looking models they have their range of choices of.

Sophie is veryyy high up her following list. Wonder if they fell out and unfollowed each other? And are now backing following 😂

Wonder how many people she’ll block for saying no on the poll she put on her insta story lol

Reactions: 10
Another PLT haul. Boring. Umar ain’t watching hun

Reactions: 4

That baff.d follows mads im sure they used to flirt in each other’s comment section a few months ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.