Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baddie Maddie getting in with Charlotte, Umar’s sister in law
Literally why does no one have the balls to tell her to piss off! I don’t know how Nada and Paddy’s girlfriend have the patience to tolerate her bullshit! Madison felt it was her right to tell the world Paddy has a new girlfriend and had to drop it in “oh I will always love Pat” she couldn’t just leave it. Everything she does is for attention it grates on me!

Reactions: 16
She mentions pat all the time doesn’t she 😂 she can’t help talk about him ... why does she do so many q&a she loves talking about herself 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Literally why does no one have the balls to tell her to piss off! I don’t know how Nada and Paddy’s girlfriend have the patience to tolerate her bullshit! Madison felt it was her right to tell the world Paddy has a new girlfriend and had to drop it in “oh I will always love Pat” she couldn’t just leave it. Everything she does is for attention it grates on me!
They don’t need to tell her to piss off because they know they’ve got what she doesn’t have. At the end of the day they’ve won. Nada has Umar and is jetting off on private planes staying in the best hotels with anything she could ever want and Paddy is no longer at maddy’s beck and call. What exactly does Mads have? Other than fake tits, a horrible attitude, racists for friends and blue ticks who are just desperate for a shag sliding in her dms. If anything they probs just feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 14
I fort that was holly boon in her Instagram dp fort I was on the wrong Instagram for a min 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m all for hyping your mum up but I feel like she takes it too far and makes it cringey..

She’s called her mum her style icon on her insta story but we all know her style icon is Holly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m all for hyping your mum up but I feel like she takes it too far and makes it cringey..

She’s called her mum her style icon on her insta story but we all know her style icon is Holly 😂
Her Holly obsession is honestly so weird 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone please get this girl some nipple covers. There’s some in my local pound shop. Tempted to send them to her PR.

Reactions: 9
the copying is getting seriously concerning now she’s morphing into holly day by day it’s embarrassing. All this ‘Bad witch’ energy she talks about yet can’t stop copying😂😂🤢🤢
WHY on Earth is she even stood like that ?? Like ? I have no words

Reactions: 5
what’s the story with the aunty who’s spent over a thousand pound on her bday gifts ?? Anyone know what her job is ? Insane 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.