Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of these assumption videos, just an excuse to talk about themselves in detail 🙄
the only good part was Rach saying their boobs are all different but describe them well. So mads is fake as duck then? đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Mads earns the most... probably” how is that possible when both Han and Rach has a bigger audience/have more deals etc. Rach really disappointing me in this video. She’s bigging Mads up too much
Taking into account those Sugar Daddies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Han seems very sad in this video but she did say in her life update vid she’s been feeling down
mads and rach talked over her ALOT 😣

edit to add another suggestion (can’t and won’t let go of the Jade saga)

Madison Sarah Plant #5 - until 1pm she napped then met pete to get papped. Newspapers throwing shade, it wasn't her it was Jade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Mads earns the most... probably” how is that possible when both Han and Rach has a bigger audience/have more deals etc. Rach really disappointing me in this video. She’s bigging Mads up too much
Because she slept with the CEO of PLT she sleeps her way round to get somewhere modern day prostitution đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey, not sure if you're aware but transgender is an adjective, not a noun. Using it as an adjective is perceived as offensive by some :)
Honestly didn’t know this, just assumed that as you say ‘a boy’ or ‘a girl’ that it would go the same but I am genuinely sorry if this offended anyone and will bear this in mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Madison Sarah Plant #5 Made pete sick so onto the next blue tick, can’t go a day without showing her nips
Jade Plant #5 Made pete sick so onto the next blue tick, can’t go a day without showing her nips and face tuning her pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That was so mean how in the assumptions video Rachel was referring to her and Hannah and said men try take madison away and she goes “I know we are less attractive than her but can we have our friend back”. Like speak for yourself!! She literally said in front of Hannah’s face that she considers them two less attractive than Madison. Poor Hannah I don’t think Hannah is less attractive

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That was so mean how in the assumptions video Rachel was referring to her and Hannah and said men try take madison away and she goes “I know we are less attractive than her but can we have our friend back”. Like speak for yourself!! She literally said in front of Hannah’s face that she considers them two less attractive than Madison. Poor Hannah I don’t think Hannah is less attractive
Yeah I didn’t like that either. Rach shouldn’t have said that about them both, if she genuinely feels like that about herself she shouldn’t drag Han into it either. But she probably meant in a light hearted way on holiday all the men were attracted to Mads the most, that doesn’t mean Rach or Han are any less attractive!

Reactions: 14
Hannah is so naturally pretty. I was just looking at her in the latest video thinking “wow, she’s so stunning”.

Strip away the filler from all of them and Hannah is definitely the one who stands out.

Reactions: 18
Madison Sarah #5 - Ice cubes on those nips for the blue ticks. Grinch please leave Pads and Umar alone, get back to being a Holly clone.
Umar’s living in Monaco now with Nada! I wouldn’t be surprised if he proposes to her any week now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I didn’t like that either. Rach shouldn’t have said that about them both, if she genuinely feels like that about herself she shouldn’t drag Han into it either. But she probably meant in a light hearted way on holiday all the men were attracted to Mads the most, that doesn’t mean Rach or Han are any less attractive!
Totally agree. If anything, I think Han is the most stunning. Rach is very beautiful but I wish she'd stop with the lip fillers tbh because I think hers are as ridiculous as Mads but Rach is very beautiful and shouldn't put herself down like that. It's probably because Mads tits are always out so of course men will go to her... because they think she's easy and they're right.

Reactions: 8
It’s sad how clearly insecure Rach feels next to Mads yet all she does is laugh. If one of my friends was insecure about something like that and used me as a comparison I’d be saying everything I could to boost them up, not laugh and help drag her down smh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.