Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can change the title but jade needs a mention at least for a little bit 😐🤣

NEW THREAD LADIES..... 😆

love a man who’s right in there at his ass crack whilst wooing you Mads..... it’s “just hits differentleeeeee” right hun

E2272636-0931-4276-9980-73D5D557D799.jpeg

JADE YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHITE HUN....
to be fair, Mads looks nothing like Instagram Mads so no wonder they got her mixed up.

8F666DDD-4A6B-43FC-9825-3284B8C319C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still chuckling 😂 bet she’s fumingggggggg hopes and dreams of recognition in the papers dashed in a Heartbeat if jade was on her baby name list for daughters it sure won’t be anymore LOL ☕ 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We can change the title but jade needs a mention at least for a little bit 😐🤣

NEW THREAD LADIES..... 😆

love a man who’s right in there at his ass crack whilst wooing you Mads..... it’s “just hits differentleeeeee” right hun

View attachment 203918

JADE YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHITE HUN....
to be fair, Mads looks nothing like Instagram Mads so no wonder they got her mixed up.

View attachment 203920
Wouldn’t pick her out of a lineup !! She literally looks like any other Manc girl on a night out

Reactions: 10
So we reckon she’s going to say anything about it? The sun run an article on her before when she was with paddy about racism so it’s weird they’ve got her name wrong I’d be so embarrassed that even the worst paper in the UK can’t get your name right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A date with ya girl Mads just ****wait for it****
HITS DIFFERENTLEEEEEEEE!!!!!

43B11A22-19DD-45CB-B92D-F09343C5784D.jpeg
B2498FD1-7373-431D-B436-F067BB9B577A.jpeg

So we reckon she’s going to say anything about it? The sun run an article on her before when she was with paddy about racism so it’s weird they’ve got her name wrong I’d be so embarrassed that even the worst paper in the UK can’t get your name right
for at least an hour or two I don’t hate the sun 😂🤣

talking about the dress she got papped in;
“I can eat pasta, I can bloat and you won’t be able to see it.....”

it’s fine mads hun, we’ve all been there... just blame it on jade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks vastly different to how she looked back then and there would be different editors etc

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say the reason her secret relationships (Pete) ended was because he didn’t support BLM and her eyes was opened or something similar ??

Reactions: 13
“It was a baggy dress” just admit you edit your pictures and move on.

“know my angles” and the smudge tool hunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Damn,
that Italian/Persian/African American sass is coming out....

please don’t be talking on my name if you don’t know me“

we’re not hun, we’re talking about the other Mads....Jade. 😐

Don’t edit anymore witch pleasseeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably a good thing they didn’t name her. I’m sure she’ll be shagging someone else when she goes to Mykonos.

Reactions: 5
Lol At the last comment 😂😂 but also the tanning routine I don’t get why would anyone want tanning advice from mads. Patch city.
Tanning routine.
Step 1. Take 19 bags of share pack Dorito cheese.
grind them up into powder and mix with gravy browning
Step 2. Roll in that powder naked whilst taking pics for the gram.
step 3. Leave that tit on to dry ( use drying time to edit photo)
Step 4. Pat dry lightly and get dressed
Taaaaaa daaaaaaaa your now like jadison plant 🧀 🍊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her comment... "Pls don't be talking my name if you don't know me..."

Sorry thought you were Jade Lewis 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.