Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really donā€™t think itā€™s the surgeons fault. Because if you go on his page his work is actually pretty good. It seems more a case of Mass went in and probably ignored all the advice went for a massive size implant and then didnā€™t follow the aftercare.
who was her surgeon??

Reactions: 1
Madison Sarah #5 - Ice cubes on those nips for the blue ticks. Grinch please leave Pads and Umar alone, get back to being a Holly clone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hanā€™s new vid is the side of Han that iā€™m going off of cause it kinda is reminiscent of Mads ... aka getting all this filler to change your looks when sheā€™s so naturally stunning without itšŸ˜¢

Reactions: 6
Hanā€™s new vid is the side of Han that iā€™m going off of cause it kinda is reminiscent of Mads ... aka getting all this filler to change your looks when sheā€™s so naturally stunning without itšŸ˜¢
I just came here to discuss this! Why is it whenever Han starts hanging with Mads again sheā€™s starts messing with her face?! Also it means that mads has had her lips top up again when Iā€™m sure they did it the day they went on holiday. Girl needs to chill with the filler.

Reactions: 8
I just came here to discuss this! Why is it whenever Han starts hanging with Mads again sheā€™s starts messing with her face?! Also it means that mads has had her lips top up again when Iā€™m sure they did it the day they went on holiday. Girl needs to chill with the filler.
She shouldnā€™t be getting filler so close together, the nurse should advise her of this too! God sake šŸ˜“

Reactions: 3
BADDY MADDY DONT FOLLOW NO RULES
Haters gonna hate xoxo

Pretty sure Han, Mads and Rach shouldnā€™t all be in that clinic room altogether even if they were all getting treatments.
You canā€™t even bring your child to a nail appointment and these three are all in one room???? No mask on Han either when sheā€™s getting that ab thing

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - Baddy maddy clout chaser bullet nipple embracer watch out blue ticks sheā€™s ready to come getcha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Madison Sarah Plant #5 Made pete sick so onto the next blue tick, canā€™t go a day without showing her nips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time for a new video ladiezzzzzz
Letā€™s see what digs are made at Tattle

• Haha
Mads new video: Rach taking the piss out of the fact Mads is all over celebrities and footballers whenever they go out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Timestamp: 3:15

Rach: ā€œmads arenā€™t realā€ MADS FACE šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mads said SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST
HAhahahahaha

Rach boosting Madsā€™ ego and saying she couldā€™ve had 3 marriages out there in MykonosšŸ™„šŸ™„ā˜•

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mads said SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST
HAhahahahaha

Rach boosting Madsā€™ ego and saying she couldā€™ve had 3 marriages out there šŸ™„šŸ™„ā˜•
I know why does Rach keep bigging mads up like sheā€™s the hottest witch in the world. Like stop Mads is already so vain and so far up her own arse she canā€™t come back down

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how sleeping with a love islander is apparently seen as an achievement to these girls.... They're literally nobodies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know why does Rach keep bigging mads up like sheā€™s the hottest witch in the world. Like stop Mads is already so vain and so far up her own arse she canā€™t come back down
I know I think itā€™s cos Mads has been ā€œdownā€ recently so maybe Rach is tryna be a good mate and hype her up?? LOL

ā€œMads earns the most... probablyā€ how is that possible when both Han and Rach has a bigger audience/have more deals etc. Rach really disappointing me in this video. Sheā€™s bigging Mads up too much

Reactions: 7
Han seems very sad in this video but she did say in her life update vid sheā€™s been feeling down

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.