Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen luxetokill is closing down - probably bankrupt themselves by blowing all that money on Maddy's joke of a line

• Haha
Reactions: 15
random but is her mums teefs fake? they look like a turkey job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not one mention of them being Italian in the vlog. Clearly it’s a lie she’s been telling without Roy and Jan’s knowledge 😂😂😂 they would probs be like “are we” if she said they were Italian

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not one mention of them being Italian in the vlog. Clearly it’s a lie she’s been telling without Roy and Jan’s knowledge 😂😂😂 they would probs be like “are we” if she said they were Italian
I have Italian friends and they all are aware about the pope and Rome.Her mom dad seem nice i wonder what they think of their daughter lieing about her heritage how sad.

Reactions: 5
Italian but has never heard what the bleeping Vatican or the pope is about 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also what happened to her mum and dad being separated or was that just a vibe she was going for at the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what happened to her mum and dad being separated or was that just a vibe she was going for at the time?
I have a terrible memory but wasn’t that a story to excuse her breaking covid rules? Something about he parents separating and her dad buying a hotel? Did she say that when she was questioned why she was taking pics somewhere other than her house during lockdown?

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it interesting how in her Italy vlog she isn’t putting on the fake posh soft spoken accent and doesn’t mention a single thing about her / her family being “Italian”. You’d imagine if your parents WERE Italian - you’d mention that a couple times. Neither her nor her parents seem to know anything about Italy and are acting like complete tourists on a city break (which is precisely what they are 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t imagine hating myself this much that I have to make up complete lies about my heritage and background

Reactions: 20
I say it again it was all because who's Umar just seen her as a shag then very shortly afterwards got with nada who was touted as Muslim, exotic etc etc that's when the Persian Italian lies started because I think she thought whos Umar didn't want her because she was white as a lily and english

Reactions: 12
Did she really say in her vlog ‘pray for me, pray for my busy day’ when she described her day consisting of getting her eyebrows and nails done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25