Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen luxetokill is closing down - probably bankrupt themselves by blowing all that money on Maddy's joke of a line

• Haha
Reactions: 15
random but is her mums teefs fake? they look like a turkey job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not one mention of them being Italian in the vlog. Clearly it’s a lie she’s been telling without Roy and Jan’s knowledge 😂😂😂 they would probs be like “are we” if she said they were Italian

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not one mention of them being Italian in the vlog. Clearly it’s a lie she’s been telling without Roy and Jan’s knowledge 😂😂😂 they would probs be like “are we” if she said they were Italian
I have Italian friends and they all are aware about the pope and Rome.Her mom dad seem nice i wonder what they think of their daughter lieing about her heritage how sad.

Reactions: 5
Italian but has never heard what the bleeping Vatican or the pope is about 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also what happened to her mum and dad being separated or was that just a vibe she was going for at the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what happened to her mum and dad being separated or was that just a vibe she was going for at the time?
I have a terrible memory but wasn’t that a story to excuse her breaking covid rules? Something about he parents separating and her dad buying a hotel? Did she say that when she was questioned why she was taking pics somewhere other than her house during lockdown?

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it interesting how in her Italy vlog she isn’t putting on the fake posh soft spoken accent and doesn’t mention a single thing about her / her family being “Italian”. You’d imagine if your parents WERE Italian - you’d mention that a couple times. Neither her nor her parents seem to know anything about Italy and are acting like complete tourists on a city break (which is precisely what they are 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t imagine hating myself this much that I have to make up complete lies about my heritage and background

Reactions: 20
I say it again it was all because who's Umar just seen her as a shag then very shortly afterwards got with nada who was touted as Muslim, exotic etc etc that's when the Persian Italian lies started because I think she thought whos Umar didn't want her because she was white as a lily and english

Reactions: 12
Did she really say in her vlog ‘pray for me, pray for my busy day’ when she described her day consisting of getting her eyebrows and nails done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.