Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I said I’m excited for the clog of this trip I mean I’m so ready to watch her with her Mancunian parents whilst they all pretend to be Italian 😂😂😂
Given that when she was trying to get papped outside of fashion shows (but wasn't actually invited in) at Paris fashion week , she was trying to speak french, I expect that Nanna Peggy Plant 😂😂😂 or whatever her name is has taught her, Jan and Roy everything she needs to know en italiano and the vlog for this trip will be in Italian with English subtitles. 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her saying she “got booked for” the ego influencer trip instead of just saying she was invited to a brand trip was cringe like she’s trying to sound like a proper model. Idk recently she seems desperate to separate herself from influencers, even at coachella, she was trying so hard to act low key and mysterious

these brand trips are to promote the brand. She seems to think they’re free holidays for her to find herself. She barely mentions the brand then on IG never mentions she’s on a brand trip and acts like she’s a jet setter and never wears any of the brands she works with

if she’s over influencing then she needs to find something that awards her the same lifestyle. She loves the perks but seems to dislike the job.

Also I hate when she pretends to have substance, like pretending to like the camping in marrakech then making it obvious she absolutely hated it and couldn’t wait for the hotel room or calling herself a foodie when she’s very clearly not lol. Idk she just seems confused

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her saying she “got booked for” the ego influencer trip instead of just saying she was invited to a brand trip was cringe like she’s trying to sound like a proper model. Idk recently she seems desperate to separate herself from influencers, even at coachella, she was trying so hard to act low key and mysterious

these brand trips are to promote the brand. She seems to think they’re free holidays for her to find herself. She barely mentions the brand then on IG never mentions she’s on a brand trip and acts like she’s a jet setter and never wears any of the brands she works with

if she’s over influencing then she needs to find something that awards her the same lifestyle. She loves the perks but seems to dislike the job.

Also I hate when she pretends to have substance, like pretending to like the camping in marrakech then making it obvious she absolutely hated it and couldn’t wait for the hotel room or calling herself a foodie when she’s very clearly not lol. Idk she just seems confused
This is her to a T - she just projects such a fake image I don't know how her followers buy it?? "I'm such a foodie" HOW because you order truffle pizza and sushi everywhere you go? Private chefs on brand trips and Hello Fresh at home?? OK Gordon Ramsey. I honestly don't think she would know what a radish is if she saw one

Also "booked for" the ego trip hahahahha give me a breakkkk

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Couldn’t agree more! On her recent vlog she wanted to just “experience” Marrakesh but that’s not your holiday to “switch off from work”. It’s a work trip. A brand has invited you to work and promote their brand and produce content. Not for you to switch off and enjoy a free holiday. I find her really entitled and ungrateful
---
as Italian as a tin of heinz ravioli x
please can this be the new thread title 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t agree more! On her recent vlog she wanted to just “experience” Marrakesh but that’s not your holiday to “switch off from work”. It’s a work trip. A brand has invited you to work and promote their brand and produce content. Not for you to switch off and enjoy a free holiday. I find her really entitled and ungrateful
---
Tbh it said it all when on the White fox video she said she was the "cool girl of the group" 😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ie, she thought she was better than everyone else there. Snide witch.

I dunno about everyone else but I've never particularly thought that someone who changed their race from looking like a Scandinavian blonde to someone of Afro-Caribbean with a bottle of st moriz and a black box dye, whose been caught out buying fake designer, in a different "era" style wise every 6 weeks, doesn't seem to have any friends and is visibly suffering from an ED is particularly "cool" 😂🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she said one of her goals was to learn Italian so she could talk to her family more then in a video with her old modelling agency said she could speak Italian lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she said one of her goals was to learn Italian so she could talk to her family more then in a video with her old modelling agency said she could speak Italian lmao
What bleeping family?! Any family we've ever seen of hers look and sound like the plants from Corrie ie English as they come 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whos winning in the fake Italian off mads or the baylis zullo sisters
Got to be bayliss zullo's. At least they have somewhat Italian sounding names "Cinzia" and "Zullo" compared to Madison Sarah Plant 😂😂😂 with her mum and dad Janet and Roy and auntie and uncle Angela and David Gandy 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

please can this be the new thread title 😂😂
This!!! Also LOL’d at her saying ‘I’ve been booked for this job’ like ok ANTM 😂✌🏼.

Her vlog she didn’t promote ego at ALL, and woke up late because she didn’t set an alarm for the hot air balloon? And made all the girls late, so ungrateful.

Then talking about Rome she said it’s such a special trip because she’s been wanted to go to Italy with her dad since she was little 🤣🤣🤣.

also had to point out she ‘tans soo well’ when sunbathing in Marrakesh 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a natural tan you can always tell it’s fake tan around her wrists and neck. Nothing wrong with it but stop pretending you have this Italian skin that tans so well 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then talking about Rome she said it’s such a special trip because she’s been wanted to go to Italy with her dad since she was little 🤣🤣🤣.
I had to laugh at this part - thought your dad was Italian, Maddy?? - buongiorno big fat liar.

I'm really confused by her parents? I know its none of our business but a few years back she said they're no longer together? but have been living together this whole time etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at this part - thought your dad was Italian, Maddy?? - buongiorno big fat liar.

I'm really confused by her parents? I know its none of our business but a few years back she said they're no longer together? but have been living together this whole time etc?
This is just speculation based on past videos but possibly because her mum is/was a full time Jehovas witness she does that as her job and her dad has left the religion? But makes sense financially maybe to live together, i didn’t know they had separated just a theory!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.