Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread guys

Reactions: 2
I’d actually been saying this today to my friend, especially that male plastic surgeon who slates all of them. Like a man should have the audacity to comment. HOWEVER, it’s far too rich coming from Dr Rosh lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He promotes natural?!!? Is he having a laugh 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 He’s saying don’t pick these doctors who are speaking out about young girls who look 20 years older from overfilling their faces!! He prob done the work on them! He tells Hannah and Mads to get their whole bloody face injected…Rach had the sense to go elsewhere and looks a million times better than them ✌

I’d actually been saying this today to my friend, especially that male plastic surgeon who slates all of them. Like a man should have the audacity to comment. HOWEVER, it’s far too rich coming from Dr Rosh lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.