Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watching rach's vlog of ibiza with tequila rose, they went to a pool party and everyone there was wearing pink swimswear and coverups because tequila rose is pink...madison however, all in white 😭 😭 😭 you couldn't make this up lately.

If she wants an out to the influencing career she should just say that rather than pissing off every brand going one by one.

disregarding guidelines brands who you are working with have given you doesn't make you "the cool girl of the group" Badison, it makes you look like you're a bit "special" and need help reading and understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
sorry to be boring but i get bleeping fed up of ibiza year on year, been watching madison/rach/han for 6 or 7 years and its always the same thing every year, do something with a bit of culture lol

Reactions: 20
sorry to be boring but i get bleeping fed up of ibiza year on year, been watching madison/rach/han for 6 or 7 years and its always the same thing every year, do something with a bit of culture lol
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 imagine having all that money and time and not going to a new place every year!

Reactions: 18
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 imagine having all that money and time and not going to a new place every year!
And I don’t know which one said it I think it was mads in a recent video saying she didnt think she’d be going to Ibiza this year as she wasn’t feeling it and wanted to go to new places? 🤣

meanwhile she’s already there and planning her bday trip there too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tbf for me its not even ibiza specifically its just the spending thousands on a holiday that revolves around binge drinking year on year, i know its our 'culture' but its never been my thing, find it mad how normalised it is ahah. all that money just to be too drunk to remember half of it, i get when its 18 year olds doing it but not when youre nearly ten years older 🤷‍♀️ like i said i'm probs just being boring

Reactions: 14
tbf for me its not even ibiza specifically its just the spending thousands on a holiday that revolves around binge drinking year on year, i know its our 'culture' but its never been my thing, find it mad how normalised it is ahah. all that money just to be too drunk to remember half of it, i get when its 18 year olds doing it but not when youre nearly ten years older 🤷‍♀️ like i said i'm probs just being boring
Mads is Italian Persian though it shouldn't be her culture 😭😭😭

Alcohol is illegal in Iran and Italian people are more classy than to be necking the jaegerbombs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

yes to this comment 😂. Everything is so dramatic with them, what’s the point in going on a family holiday and all eating separate 😂😂. I thought ren didn’t sleep anyway so what’s the diff ??😒

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oops 😂😂 I don’t know how to delete it 😂 my bad guys
Reminder to go and check her thread again😂 Mads is boring it's the same places she goes to. Again with all the time and money you'd think she'd go somewhere other than Ibiza and Paris. What happened to ManYes trip, yes they aren't together anymore but why didn't they go? No funds? She couldn't hack branching out? Was it lies? To say she's supposed to be cool and into arts and fashion she doesn't seem to be about much other than what's trending and lying.

This. I think she may forget that a lot of us here are here because we were once lovers of her. And we came here when starting to dislike her to see if others felt the same. That’s how it starts. I reallllly liked Mads a few years back, I loved her Rach and Han in their iconic trio era. I thought she was really bubbly, soft and really relatable. It seemed to be when she moved to that apartment that I slowly began to dislike her she really changed and became really snobby, cocky, unrelatable, ignorant and that’s when most of the HUGE list of lies started too.
It is really sad to see how much she’s changed for the worst. She’s really lost her little spark that drawn a lot of the OG people into her. I do hope she eventually gets the help she needs, it can’t be fun living a life where your scared to eat, constantly looking at yourself, constantly editing your pictures etc
Agreed! From watching her videos I get the impression that she just moulds into a whole new person depending on who her boyfriend is. Even her accent changes 🥲

Reactions: 5
Nah she’s such a lowkey hater, why would she post this as the cover picture of her carousel of all pics? Not even anything wrong with how Rach looks but she just had to choose the one where she looks good and unflattering of her friend? I see you girl

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
do you think her and Rach got paid actual money to go to ibiza with that brand or just an all expenses paid trip and that's it?

guys, thread title suggestions? I'll make it

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion:
Madison Sarah - Baddison is Italian Persian and walks around with 2 big melons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Madison Sarah - the Knowles Plants are a proud italian family who've never heard of the pope, lies out of control, can you actually cope?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.