Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That brand trip looks pretty awkward if you look on the tequilla rose insta stories looks like there are only 4 of them and at ibiza rocks they look like they have been told to dance like they are having a fab time

Reactions: 7
Saying you found Rome too touristy is fair enough, it is very busy with tourists, but like… she only ever goes to Ibiza. Like five times a year. Or Dubai. To spend more time with British people.. Don’t think she’s ever gone to south of France? Thailand? Portugal? Mexico? Copenhagen? Or literally anywhere actually interesting. Just say you don’t like culture 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the trio because they may all be single have found eachother again. Sorry but they make it so obvious. Yes you can still be friends and not show everything but the moment they are going through a rough patch or split from their boyfriends they post eachother way more and go on trips, days out. I don't get why they can't find a balance. Mads relied too much on ManYe, and Han made Dan her personality.

Reactions: 17
So the trio because they may all be single have found eachother again. Sorry but they make it so obvious. Yes you can still be friends and not show everything but the moment they are going through a rough patch or split from their boyfriends they post eachother way more and go on trips, days out. I don't get why they can't find a balance. Mads relied too much on ManYe, and Han made Dan her personality.
Ooo let me run to Han’s thread as I wasn’t aware she was a single girly again

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2970120
Does that tattoo under her boob say Patrick? 😱
Sorry but it absolutely blows my mind that when she got her boobs done for a second time, she tried to make out she was just getting her implants removed and back to her original size and that she was in a bad place when she got them and thought she needed big boobs so they could be natural. That's the biggest her boobs have ever looked! This girl honestly says anything

Reactions: 24
Sorry but it absolutely blows my mind that when she got her boobs done for a second time, she tried to make out she was just getting her implants removed and back to her original size and that she was in a bad place when she got them and thought she needed big boobs so they could be natural. That's the biggest her boobs have ever looked! This girl honestly says anything
They look so awful and dated.

Reactions: 15
All they know to comment under eachothers posts: 'you're perfect', 'perfection' 'everything'. Find some other words.

Reactions: 10
IMG_2881.jpeg

IMG_2882.jpeg

I don’t understand how mads gets away with acting like these brand trips are just holidays for the gram 🤣 she never seems to post ‘ad’ or promote the actual brand anywhere.

Rach has done a dedicated ad post with all the Ibiza pics but mads just acts like this is her lifestyle LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd be devastated if I paid for those. 😅 I don't know why she didn't just have them removed completely..

Reactions: 16
Surely she sees how ridiculous they look
The fact she’s now paid for these twice to look like this 😂 and each time has looked worse. Are they even under the muscle like she said they were gonna be? Hands down one of the worst boob jobs ever. I hope her surgeon gave her some kind of influencer discount it’s the only reason I can think she went back to him a second time

Reactions: 12
Surely she sees how ridiculous they look
Why do people eg Badison and Arianna hype up that Doctor Nassab, all he can do is the stuck on footballs look, when he attempts anything more natural it looks absolutely shite 😳😳😳

He must have learned boob jobs at the same school butcher rosh learned filler 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.