Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first picture is sending me cus Madison thought she had a luxury fashion Bella Hadid modelling gig 😂 she looks so serious and posed, you're just an influencerrrrr

She definitely looks malnourished, how is she even trying to pretend her ED is nothing! really sad tbh :(

Reactions: 14
She has the money, she needs to go to therapy. And no dr rosh does not count Madison

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has the money, she needs to go to therapy. And no dr rosh does not count Madison
This!! Wish it was possible to pin posts in threads - because she loves reading here. 👏👏

Another thing that was so bizarre about her eating disorder conversation was her talking about how she still doesn't have her period back and is working with her doctor to get it back - like surely her doctor can tell its because she's underweight?? like no way they'd just be giving her the pill and saying this will work - they'll be telling her to gain weight etc too.

Reactions: 15
This!! Wish it was possible to pin posts in threads - because she loves reading here. 👏👏

Another thing that was so bizarre about her eating disorder conversation was her talking about how she still doesn't have her period back and is working with her doctor to get it back - like surely her doctor can tell its because she's underweight?? like no way they'd just be giving her the pill and saying this will work - they'll be telling her to gain weight etc too.
I feel like shes still a regular reader on here and deletes all her concerned comments regarding her weight, so she'd never admit on camera that the doctors told her to gain weight if that was the case (and probably is)

Shes actually so triggering - I feel bad for anyone who's struggling with ED and watches her

Reactions: 10
I just hope she realises we actually do care about her ed like yes we are critical its a gossip site, but like genuinely want her to get better

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely feel like the only way she’s going to recover is if these brands stop working with her. Right now its genuinely shocking how unwell she looks, the veins in her arms etc. Im all for brands showing girls at all sizes including slim/petite, but having young girls seeing her as something to aspire to is so harmful. Really baffles me that brands are continuing to have her model at her current size when realistically she’s only at her weight because of severe restriction and has admitted to health issues due to it. If her work starts to dry up it could be a reality check

Reactions: 19
I just hope she realises we actually do care about her ed like yes we are critical its a gossip site, but like genuinely want her to get better
This. I think she may forget that a lot of us here are here because we were once lovers of her. And we came here when starting to dislike her to see if others felt the same. That’s how it starts. I reallllly liked Mads a few years back, I loved her Rach and Han in their iconic trio era. I thought she was really bubbly, soft and really relatable. It seemed to be when she moved to that apartment that I slowly began to dislike her she really changed and became really snobby, cocky, unrelatable, ignorant and that’s when most of the HUGE list of lies started too.
It is really sad to see how much she’s changed for the worst. She’s really lost her little spark that drawn a lot of the OG people into her. I do hope she eventually gets the help she needs, it can’t be fun living a life where your scared to eat, constantly looking at yourself, constantly editing your pictures etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I genuinely feel like the only way she’s going to recover is if these brands stop working with her. Right now its genuinely shocking how unwell she looks, the veins in her arms etc. Im all for brands showing girls at all sizes including slim/petite, but having young girls seeing her as something to aspire to is so harmful. Really baffles me that brands are continuing to have her model at her current size when realistically she’s only at her weight because of severe restriction and has admitted to health issues due to it. If her work starts to dry up it could be a reality check
there must be some kind of duty of care that those brands have, she’s got an eating disorder and is clearly unwell to the point of losing her period, yet brands are using her malnourished body to sell their clothes to young girls? and also just for mads herself, the validation she’ll be receiving for getting all these photoshoot jobs when she’s this ill is just going to encourage it further

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.