Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2783383

the constant baking of cookies/brownies like whooo is eating this? She hasn’t put on ANY weight like she is apparently ‘trying’ to. She’s very clearly still got an issue but will constantly post tit like this to make people think she’s just blessed to be able to eat this and be as skinny as she is 😒
The personal trainer she got lasted a hot minute didn’t it 🤣
I saw her on his stories a few times he’s got a bit of a reputation I think for being a bit creepy with his clients so he sounds right up her street bet she’d love that attention

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The personal trainer she got lasted a hot minute didn’t it 🤣
I saw her on his stories a few times he’s got a bit of a reputation I think for being a bit creepy with his clients so he sounds right up her street bet she’d love that attention
to be fair to her maybe this is why she stopped going to him

Reactions: 13
Just watching her latest vlog, her apartment is so awfully decorated and mismatched, when she was showing off her unit in her dressing room I was like wtf? Basketball next to some patterned bowls next to some red roses? 😂

ETA: also that weird red painting in her living room looks like that episode of Friday night dinner where Jim spills the red paint all over the walls and floor lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching her latest vlog, her apartment is so awfully decorated and mismatched, when she was showing off her unit in her dressing room I was like wtf? Basketball next to some patterned bowls next to some red roses? 😂

ETA: also that weird red painting in her living room looks like that episode of Friday night dinner where Jim spills the red paint all over the walls and floor lol
Is that the painting Manny did for her 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she was invited by a friend or something because her & manye are still together but for some reason hide it like we don't already know...
Friends and family lounge are tickets given to players wags and mates (for free ) hospitality don't normally go by the lounges .

Reactions: 1
Convinced Mads’ project is for a tan as she kept talking about it in her latest vid and not saying what and rach has also been speaking about tan

Reactions: 5
Convinced Mads’ project is for a tan as she kept talking about it in her latest vid and not saying what and rach has also been speaking about tan
rach has been using a tan called baddie bod or something and shes been doing an ongoing sponsor with them. id be shocked if mads releases a tan because she attempts to say shes just that skin tone all the time

Reactions: 7
Why does she delete all her YouTube videos lately? She uploaded one today and I clicked it and it had already been taken down 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watching her new vlog. It’s actually been months since I’ve properly watched her tbh. I never noticed how small her new apartment actually is compared to her old one. Surely for how much she must be paying for that she could probably rent a small house with much more space

Reactions: 12
A whole day vlogged and all she eats is a small bowl of pasta, a bowl of soup and a cannoli.. and does a Pilates class on top

Reactions: 16
Just watching her new vlog. It’s actually been months since I’ve properly watched her tbh. I never noticed how small her new apartment actually is compared to her old one. Surely for how much she must be paying for that she could probably rent a small house with much more space
Sadly Manchester prices have gone a bit mad. I think she pays about 1300 a month rent there...She could rent a house in a suburb not too far from the city centre...Stretford, Hulme, Whalley Range etc. but sadly 1. The type of house she would get for 1300 likely wouldn't be decked out in a way that's insta impressive and 2.Those type of areas probably won't be boujee enough for Badison Capone 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
A solo trip to New York?! Imagine walking around not speaking to anyone all day for a week , no one to point out the sites too or going shopping with

(Unless she’s gonna stay in a hostel and share a bunk bed with some other vagabonds 😅)
Absolutely pointless and horrific

I just don’t understand

go to Thailand or somewhere for a good few months or even a few weeks

You’ll have a great time
Meet so many people
Hang out , island hop, party
Cheap fresh delicious

I did NYC for two days alone when waiting for someone and it wasn’t ideal( and I moved abroad alone at 22)

My worst trips ever were New York and when I decided to go to California alone for two weeks 😅( silly silly me )

Reactions: 5
A solo trip to New York?! Imagine walking around not speaking to anyone all day for a week , no one to point out the sites too or going shopping with

(Unless she’s gonna stay in a hostel and share a bunk bed with some other vagabonds 😅)

I just don’t understand

You’ll have a great time
Meet so many people
Cheap fresh delicious

I did NYC for two days alone when waiting for someone and it wasn’t ideal( and I moved abroad alone at 22)

My worst trips ever were New York and when I decided to go to California alone for two weeks 😅( silly silly me )
Don’t worry I doubt she’ll even go to NY, she never follows through

Reactions: 11
With all the Money she flogs on crap wouldn’t she spend her money on property ?? Whose buying designer stuff with no mortgage 😂

Reactions: 12

I just don’t understand

You’ll have a great time
Meet so many people
Cheap fresh delicious

New York is the last place I would want to go to alone, it fills me with horror the thought of it.

Also, the way she was speaking to the man in her motherland Italian shop all sickly sweet and fake.

Reactions: 8
she should’ve switched to her mother tongue, Italian
god I know that awful baby voice, would be hilarious if she had stuck Grazie on the end bcos shes italian of course (even though she had the most british family ever)

• Haha
god I know that awful baby voice, would be hilarious if she had stuck Grazie on the end bcos shes italian of course (even though she had the most british family ever)
Madasina Plantano from the quaint Italian village just outside Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.