Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame one person. Starts with M ends with anny. Tale as old as time, a BUM of a man will absolutely drag a good woman down to the point she is unrecognisable to herself and others. It’s very sad when you deep it 😭
I do wonder if when she had her ED in high school was when they dated also?

Reactions: 7
I would love her to dump Manye for Ruben Dias, him get a transfer to Inter Milan or something and her not have a bleeping clue what's going on when she moves to her ancestral homeland of Italy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love her to dump Manye for Ruben Dias, him get a transfer to Inter Milan or something and her not have a bleeping clue what's going on when she moves to her ancestral homeland of Italy 😂😂
"Guyzzz the Italian supermarkets are like so nice...Best buhleeeevv I got this super cute ham for my salad it's called prozzy-qewto, or something"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
dias was dating arabella chi from love island so its not outside the realm of possibility he would go for mads, probs just slid in her dms

Millie Robert’s was in the city friends and family lounge/box yesterday too it was on her story - so deffo don’t think Mads is dating anyone maybe it’s her? Or they’ve been invited by someone else

Reactions: 3
Millie Robert’s was in the city friends and family lounge/box yesterday too it was on her story - so deffo don’t think Mads is dating anyone maybe it’s her? Or they’ve been invited by someone else
No sign of docile Han? Not that she'd put her relationship with that drippy weirdo on the line even for a footballer 😂

Last edited:
If you have a picture of her view it’d be easy to tell if it’s his box or not

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Completely new to madison- is there a specific thread or page that says when she said she wanted to be or was old money etc? Just by looking at her instagram I can’t see any old money inspired look?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely new to madison- is there a specific thread or page that says when she said she wanted to be or was old money etc? Just by looking at her instagram I can’t see any old money inspired look?
Every trend that comes along she will try to hop on as she has no real sense of self so just follows whatever is trending on tiktok even if they are the opposite of whatever she’s tried to emulate before - bbl baddie, clean girl, old money, mob wife etc etc etc

Reactions: 8
After Sofia Richie's wedding she posted something that said, direct quote, "it's gon be an old money summer" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Then she was going somewhere on a vlog, buying sunglasses in the airport and saying she wanted some minimally branded "old money" ones 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
has anyone seen the comment on her youtube video a girl is kindly expressing how much weight madison has lost and that she’s concerned and she replies back like the witch she is

Reactions: 10
has anyone seen the comment on her youtube video a girl is kindly expressing how much weight madison has lost and that she’s concerned and she replies back like the witch she is
It’s not like she isn’t familiar with the delete button, she’s clearly trying to draw attention to her weight

Reactions: 12
shes a complete classless woman, that comment was literally the nicest comment. Telling people who are clearly concerned/suffering from eds themselves just to leave the body comments when shes wasting away before everyones eyes. She's like Eugina Cooney, she will play on that people are constantly concerned about her for engagement, she does it on tiktok too, what are her grwms other than body checking

Reactions: 12
IMG_0254.png

the constant baking of cookies/brownies like whooo is eating this? She hasn’t put on ANY weight like she is apparently ‘trying’ to. She’s very clearly still got an issue but will constantly post tit like this to make people think she’s just blessed to be able to eat this and be as skinny as she is 😒

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.