Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the fact that she had another surgery 🤦🏾‍♀️ she would swear up and down she was happy with how they looked tell people they were talking rubbish only to then come out and say she wasn't happy and they were something she regrets and went too big. I still don't think she's happy with these ones. But we won't hear anything for 2 years in a reflection, finding me video.

Reactions: 10
Reality of such weight loss on implants , her tits look like they’re not sitting properly on her frame anymore, not that they ever were but they were never this bad, one side looks bigger to the other.

Reactions: 8
wow Madison, "12 hour glow up" which consists of a haircut, fake tan and shower. you are amazing, how do you do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wow Madison, "12 hour glow up" which consists of a haircut, fake tan and shower. you are amazing, how do you do it?
I've never known someone to get Botox so often, she's like "I don't want to age" but when she lifted her brows there's barely any movement...Hun the Botox from your last appointment haven't even settled yet.💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know where she came up with the ideal she needs to look like this. Her best friends are no where near, Hannah has always looked very slim/healthy/toned and Rachel is big. Even models don’t look this skeletal

Reactions: 8
I don’t know where she came up with the ideal she needs to look like this. Her best friends are no where near, Hannah has always looked very slim/healthy/toned and Rachel is big. Even models don’t look this skeletal
I blame one person. Starts with M ends with anny. Tale as old as time, a BUM of a man will absolutely drag a good woman down to the point she is unrecognisable to herself and others. It’s very sad when you deep it 😭

Reactions: 22
I blame one person. Starts with M ends with anny. Tale as old as time, a BUM of a man will absolutely drag a good woman down to the point she is unrecognisable to herself and others. It’s very sad when you deep it 😭
Which would be a lot more easy to stomach if he wasn’t a fatty himself !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s dating a city player she’s in the friends and family lounge
I reckon she was invited by a friend or something because her & manye are still together but for some reason hide it like we don't already know...

Reactions: 12
She’s dating a city player she’s in the friends and family lounge
Wasn’t Ruben Dias following her a bit back but she didnt follow back but was when she wasnt following manye. I remember it on his threads 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.