Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ‘in my favourite city’ she literally said New York was her favourite last week 🤣.

This girl has no identity it’s like she makes whatever she’s doing at that moment her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ could park a jumbo jet between those

WHY oh why did she get new round implants put in after removing her old ones?! She should’ve just taken the whole lot out or at least replaced with tear drop ones under the muscle

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ could park a jumbo jet between those

WHY oh why did she get new round implants put in after removing her old ones?! She should’ve just taken the whole lot out or at least replaced with tear drop ones under the muscle
I have teardrop half under the muscle and whenever I see mads botchery I am soooo glad for them 🥹🥹🥹

Reactions: 12
Madison Plant is the sole reason I didn’t go ahead with getting new tits.
I had my consultations, appointment booked and cancelled after I saw the state of hers after allegedly being ‘fixed’. I realised there’s literally no going back if I decide I don’t like them.
Thanks mads you saved me a few thousand £

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg I can’t get over her accent in Hannah’s vlog, what the actual duck 😂😂😂 how on earth does she keep up that fake posh accent on all her own vlogs? It must be exhuasting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I can’t get over her accent in Hannah’s vlog, what the actual duck 😂😂😂 how on earth does she keep up that fake posh accent on all her own vlogs? It must be exhuasting
guys, in mads defence maybe she thought none would watch Hannahs vlog and notice because she's boring as duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who was Madison in New York with in the club scene/car and walking around and wasn’t that her mum sat next to her (looks like her hair and face shape) around 18:25?

Reactions: 2
That clip of her crossing the road on her stories 😳 it’s quite concerning
If it's possible I swear she's lost even more weight. There is actually nothing on her. All jokes aside, I really do hope she's okay.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if already been mentioned but she now has her own email in her bio and not her agencies!

Reactions: 7
Can't believe in her latest YT video she pointed out having a cold sore and then proceeded to use Hannah's lipgloss she left in her bag and said 'i'm sure she won't mind' 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Look at her in Hannah’s vlog where she is wearing a von Dutch style hat

She looks really really ill

Reactions: 4
who goes on holiday to New York and decides to go to a gym. I mean fair enough if you got one in your hotel, but go to the gym to a spin class. It's like oh I ate a whole slice of pizza, i must go the gym. sad really when you so far gone like that you just can't enjoy the holiday

Reactions: 16