Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2783383

the constant baking of cookies/brownies like whooo is eating this? She hasn’t put on ANY weight like she is apparently ‘trying’ to. She’s very clearly still got an issue but will constantly post tit like this to make people think she’s just blessed to be able to eat this and be as skinny as she is 😒
She could be eating the brownies and just starving herself for the rest of the day. I used to struggle with an ed, I know she does too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a friend like her..she will save her calories for when she’s around people. She has a “proper meal” with family but will eat fruit or tiny portion of cereal for days leading up to that big meal or drinking session..it’s really sad to see people punish their bodies like that..she needs help 😔

She could be eating the brownies and just starving herself for the rest of the day. I used to struggle with an ed, I know she does too

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t mind that jacket I think it’s quite nice, would look cute with some straight leg black trousers and pointed heels or something but the camo dad shorts with it??? Straight to jail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly Manye has just ruined her; whether he’s still around or not he’s had a knock on affect. Her style is atrocious, she’s ill, not earning as much as she used to, had to sell her car, downgrade apartments etc. I don’t recall her style being that bad before Manye came on the scene - granted it was a lot of boobs out but it wasn’t terrible. I miss her telling everyone to duck off; she needs that confidence back.

Reactions: 30
Omg she actually went solo to NYC?!
I’m still convinced she’s a mistress of some kind you know. I know there was a lot of speculation a while back when she kept staying at that Manchester hotel randomly. But I think she does have some sort of sugar daddy or man that buys her things, gives her money and offers to take her to these cryptic dinners and trips.

Reactions: 30
Boohoo payout must of finally come through, she's flying business class all of a sudden 😂 finally living out her oLd monEeeey fantasy x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still convinced she’s a mistress of some kind you know. I know there was a lot of speculation a while back when she kept staying at that Manchester hotel randomly. But I think she does have some sort of sugar daddy or man that buys her things, gives her money and offers to take her to these cryptic dinners and trips.
My friend years ago was on a certain website advertising ‘friendship’ and funnily enough the first place she was flown out was New York

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0855.png

the way she forces this ‘soul searching’ ‘deep’ persona is so funny to me 🤣

She’s always on a ‘journey’ or ‘healing’ like just stfu 🤣🤣🤣. Not everything has to be that deep. Like whenever she buys something new it could be the most RANDOM thing and she’ll be like ‘I’m really into pink fluffy hats at the moment I don’t know what it is’ it’s like nothing she says has any real substance.

also said in her NY vlog that she likes going away because it heals her relationship with food?? What does that even mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow Hannah’s actually come out of her cave and been able to separate herself from Dan the Man - never thought I’d see her go on a trip with Maddy ever again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2828143

the way she forces this ‘soul searching’ ‘deep’ persona is so funny to me 🤣

She’s always on a ‘journey’ or ‘healing’ like just stfu 🤣🤣🤣. Not everything has to be that deep. Like whenever she buys something new it could be the most RANDOM thing and she’ll be like ‘I’m really into pink fluffy hats at the moment I don’t know what it is’ it’s like nothing she says has any real substance.

also said in her NY vlog that she likes going away because it heals her relationship with food?? What does that even mean.
She's as deep as a puddle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sounds so Manc in Hannah’s vlog, completely different to her own vlogs. She sounds better so don’t get why she puts on that fake voice

Reactions: 18