Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so interesting how she pretends to be this bougie high end girl who always wears "designer" & is sooooo into fashion.

Yet she never has any sort of invites to fashion weeks or PR packages from high end brands, Only tit brands like PLT, Boohoo & luxe to kill. πŸ’€πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's so interesting how she pretends to be this bougie high end girl who always wears "designer" & is sooooo into fashion.

Yet she never has any sort of invites to fashion weeks or PR packages from high end brands, Only tit brands like PLT, Boohoo & luxe to kill. πŸ’€πŸ™ƒ
Ya can't polish a turd I suppose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She spends all her money on real and fake designer and doesn’t even get a look in with any brands even mid-range (like not fast fashion but not designer).. wonder if it’s clocked yet for her that none of the girls who get PR/brand deals from high end designers don’t have bolt on beach ball tits and piano teef

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She spends all her money on real and fake designer and doesn’t even get a look in with any brands even mid-range (like not fast fashion but not designer).. wonder if it’s clocked yet for her that none of the girls who get PR/brand deals from high end designers don’t have bolt on beach ball tits and piano teef
3-4 years ago she would have fit nicely for fashion brands that aren’t just fast fashion. She had a beautiful natural face and body! She has completely ruined it now, surely she can see that she looks different to girls that get the higher quality brand deals 🀣

Reactions: 3
The thing is, as much as she wants to be "high fashion" she also wants attention and for people , particularly males, to tell her how gorgeous she is so she persists with the plastic look.

If you look at actual highbrow UK fashion influencers like Victoria Magrath and Lissy Roddy that's not really the reaction they get from people.

Badison thinks that cos Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner were seen as "sex symbols" to some extent, whilst also getting invited to fashion shows and being friends with designers that the same thing is achievable for her πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ completely disregarding the fact that the Kardashians only got that due to Kanyes connections and Kris buying her way to anything and if it wasn't for both of those things they'd still be blow up dolls more suited to reality TV just like mads πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

TLDR Badison Capone needs to choose between the Dubai thot aesthetic or the fashion week aesthetic, she's not a Kardashian so she can't do both 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is, as much as she wants to be "high fashion" she also wants attention and for people , particularly males, to tell her how gorgeous she is so she persists with the plastic look.

If you look at actual highbrow UK fashion influencers like Victoria Magrath and Lissy Roddy that's not really the reaction they get from people.

Badison thinks that cos Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner were seen as "sex symbols" to some extent, whilst also getting invited to fashion shows and being friends with designers that the same thing is achievable for her πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ completely disregarding the fact that the Kardashians only got that due to Kanyes connections and Kris buying her way to anything and if it wasn't for both of those things they'd still be blow up dolls more suited to reality TV just like mads πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

TLDR Badison Capone needs to choose between the Dubai thot aesthetic or the fashion week aesthetic, she's not a Kardashian so she can't do both 😭😭😭😭😭
BADISON CAPONE πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She puts no effort into anything look at 6kenza she is a lot younger and started off on youtube and now has put effort into luxury style! Its literally possible if she put effort into her content but she doesnt she doesnt even promote her collabs

Reactions: 11
i’m not having that Victoria Magrath is a high brow a high brow influencer but the general gist is correct

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i’m not having that Victoria Magrath is a high brow a high brow influencer but the general gist is correct
Soz I don't follow many of that sort I just see bvlgari sending her a steady stream of free bags so she's who came to mind..Badison would be frothing at the gash if she got that, but given everything about her she'll have to make do with Boohoo 😭

• Haha
Even Lydia Millen went from basshunter music video/Ibiza pole dancer to what most people (not me) see as a high class woman getting those expensive luxury deals
---
Even Lydia Millen went from basshunter music video/Ibiza pole dancer to what most people (not me) see as a high class woman getting those expensive luxury deals

• Heart
  • Wow
It just shows how tit she is at her β€œjob” really and how if you put her in a real working environment she wouldn’t have a clue. Boohoo have had that many PR scandals that she could have easily reached out to someone at the company and say hey what shall I respond to people saying about the sizing, but instead she adds fuel to the fire and blocks everyone? Like wtf, if ur gonna slap ur name on something at least hold some accountability whether it’s ur decision or not?

• Heart
---
These threads were quiet and I went back to read Lydia's, I remember watching her early bag collection videos ages ago and thinking oh wow until I started seeing people's opinions of her. I agree if Mads wanted to turn her career around and target a different audience she could she's in a postition to be able to do so she's just lazy and doesn't plan things out. Surely with management, connections and seeing hpw others position themselves she could do something. All thst time and not a decent thought. I don't think she has long term or even short term plans it's just whatever lands on her doorstep she'll take.

Reactions: 6
These threads were quiet and I went back to read Lydia's, I remember watching her early bag collection videos ages ago and thinking oh wow until I started seeing people's opinions of her. I agree if Mads wanted to turn her career around and target a different audience she could she's in a postition to be able to do so she's just lazy and doesn't plan things out. Surely with management, connections and seeing hpw others position themselves she could do something. All thst time and not a decent thought. I don't think she has long term or even short term plans it's just whatever lands on her doorstep she'll take.
She needs to sacrifice something for that to happen which she won't do....

If it's high fashion content she wants to do she needs to just get the tit implants removed, all her filler dissolved, ditch the fake tan and IG baddie makeup and go back blonde and pale like OG 2017 Mads.

She won't do that though cos she wants men ogling her tits and people telling her in Dubai "you can't be English!"

So cos she won't then she's gonna have to accept she'll just be a mediocre influencer doing all the usual Boohoo, Hello Fresh and Lounge Underwear stuff.

She needs to sacrifice something for that to happen which she won't do....

If it's high fashion content she wants to do she needs to just get the tit implants removed, all her filler dissolved, ditch the fake tan and IG baddie makeup and go back blonde and pale like OG 2017 Mads.

She won't do that though cos she wants men ogling her tits and people telling her in Dubai "you can't be English!"

So cos she won't then she's gonna have to accept she'll just be a mediocre influencer doing all the usual Boohoo, Hello Fresh and Lounge Underwear stuff.
Nooooo not the "you can't be English" that has cracked me up because I know for a fact when she was saying that with Rach in the vlog she was so happy inside but pretending to be confused. She loves it when they go away and the stories are of people fancying her.

Her dress sense would need to improve as well because the lost and found you have 2 mins to dress yourself is not going to cut it. Even her attitude won't because her interactions stink.

Mads if your reading this go back to you Paddy or who's Umar phase 🀣 they were miles better.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s sad really because there are so many influencers who would have appreciated this collab/collection and really shouted about it. They should have given it someone more appreciative that could if used it to boost their following/career and get their name out there.

Reactions: 7
I really would love to see her react when someone says "you can't be English" and she replies "I'm Italian" and then someone tries to make conversation with her about Italian and all she can say is "my family are from Rome - we have a great pizza recipe"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boohoo are the most tragic company anyway. They have already recently been outed for putting β€œMade in UK” labels in their clothes that were made overseas sweatshops which is illegal, let alone the panorama that was recently done on their company exploiting people. I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole. Boohoo and Madison go hand in hand, TRAGIC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really would love to see her react when someone says "you can't be English" and she replies "I'm Italian" and then someone tries to make conversation with her about Italian and all she can say is "my family are from Rome - we have a great pizza recipe"
If Temu/Wish made Italians.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It won't happen but supposing Mads got her wish of cracking the market she wants and being invited to fashion week shows, whats she gonna do if she gets sat in the front row next to actual Italian luxury influencers like Chiara Ferragni, Giorgia Tordini, Chiara Biasi, Ginevra Mavilla etc. (FYI who all look nothing like the orange sunbed fake tan skin and black box dye dolmio advert stereotype Mads purports πŸ˜‚πŸ«£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) and they start either (A) speaking to her in Italian cos they've seen her proclaiming on insta to be such a proud Italian, where she would obviously not have a scooby what they were saying or (B) Asking questions about her "italian roots" like, who was the italian in your family? What was their name? Where in Italy were they from? Why did they come to England? Why don't you look at all Italian? Why did they abandon the Roman Catholic church in favour of Jehovah's Witness-dom? Why did they not pass the language down? Why don't you miss plant-knowles have an Italian name? Why do you butcher pronunciations of Italian designers? Do you have any family still residing in Italy? Why don't you visit them? Etc etc she'd squirm like a worm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ«£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.