Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she buy this new place or has she said she is renting? Out of curiosity.

Reactions: 2
Omg the entire video she just talks about food, snacks, dessert, it’s non stop about food while standing there as a skeleton 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just watching her vlog where she’s showing the flat and I’m so confused it’s all so random, cluttered and totally different aesthetics in every corner of every room I’m so confused ????

It looks horrible so far everything looks so out of place and thrown together. And it’s a really nice little cosy apartment and she’s made it look so tit 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t know this whopper had a thread!
She’s almost as annoying as Lydia millen 😫
She speaks like a salfordian trying to be posh 🤣 head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As a fellow manc I’m haunted by the way she says ‘co-zeeee’ instead of cosy in her haul videos LOL idk why it bugs me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a fellow manc I’m haunted by the way she says ‘co-zeeee’ instead of cosy in her haul videos LOL idk why it bugs me so much
Also as a fellow manc why the duck did she say coffee when she said “coffee table” like she’s from New York she literally said Cwoffee table

She’s from Moston ways why the duck does she try and speak like this. Her area (most part of it anyway) is ruff as duck and NO ONE there speaks like that 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringing so hard at the comments about her looking ‘snatched’ and sharing her diet on that recent video. There is no way people can look and think she looks healthy and happy! The fake cantaloupes on her chest disguise her skeletal frame at first glance. Poor girl seriously needs to get that in check before it gets any worse 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Might be reaching a bit here but in her new grwm tik tok, does anyone else find it rude as duck when she said “I haven’t been out for dinner since I moved, I mean I went down to London to see Rachel but that doesn’t count”… um ur friend just moved to the other side of the country to you and it’s the first time you’ve visited her since she moved but “it doesn’t count” ?? Bore off 😂

Reactions: 17
"I'm wearing my SARM-bas" what a tool
So funny.. I’ve never heard anyone pronounce it like that 😂 Also the way she said Auntie… no one from Manchester says it like that, again so try hard to be someone she’s not

Reactions: 6
I feel like I've made it I saw her with her mum in primark in Manchester today, she is much smaller in person.

Reactions: 5
For someone who gets spotted in Primark so often, I never hear her talk about shopping there or showing anything she’s bought. Primark not fit with your ‘designer’ aesthetic Mads?🫢

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.