Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who gets spotted in Primark so often, I never hear her talk about shopping there or showing anything she’s bought. Primark not fit with your ‘designer’ aesthetic Mads?🫢
literally what i was thinking she was in there but never seen her show anything primark on her videos etc

Reactions: 6
She was covered up so couldnt really tell but her videos show all, its really sad 😞
yeah I noticed when I saw her at szas concert she was covered up but it was like springish summer and I remember that day being hot Af???

Reactions: 5
Probably got hacked been happening to a lot of influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I am giggling at the girls who went to her event commenting how good it was to meet her and how they can’t wait for the next event. She just wants your money and business! You aren’t mates. If Madison saw them out and about she’d NEVER have them as friends, she’d be nice to them if she thought they were a fan and stroked her ego. But actual mates? No chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s cos she’s been scamming people along with Le minge. I kid.

Reactions: 6
The event actually looked cute but what I don’t get is - she’s not a fitness girl and she is so unhealthy, so why have her doing a wellness event?!

Reactions: 20
The event actually looked cute but what I don’t get is - she’s not a fitness girl and she is so unhealthy, so why have her doing a wellness event?!
yeah pretty hypocritical to have a self love/wellness event headed by someone who has lost her period due to malnutrition and is at Dr roschs being butchered every other week

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah it is quite shocking seeing the size of her next to more “average” (still slim girls!!) sized girls, she really looks frightening I don’t know why she does it to herself

Reactions: 9
Don't know how she has the balls to throw a fitness/welness event. She clearly does NOT look after herself. She is starving herself.

Did you see her sprinkle the cheese on the pasta? Exactly what I used to do when I had disordered eating. She sprinkled the teeny tiniest amount on her food to avoid the extra calories.

Sort yourself out girl, please get help!! Body fat is nothing to be scared of and you don't have to be 'lean' to be a model

Reactions: 14
So so shocked to see how much she's withered away even from the last vid?!! Even the docs 'work' isn't hiding it....her face is looking gaunt and her lips look even more enormous because of it.

As someone who has been in the same boat ALL the signs are there....I mean her last vlog revolved around food.

Please girl, don't set this kind of example to others, I'm actually begging you to take a break and come back as the old you 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So so shocked to see how much she's withered away even from the last vid?!! Even the docs 'work' isn't hiding it....her face is looking gaunt and her lips look even more enormous because of it.

As someone who has been in the same boat ALL the signs are there....I mean her last vlog revolved around food.

Please girl, don't set this kind of example to others, I'm actually begging you to take a break and come back as the old you 💞
hope you're healing now queen. I agree though, she always mentions "I know this looks like a small portion but..." theres no but about it, its a tiny portion. I did the exact same thing when I was ill, always justifying why I wasnt eating much etc. She has all the warning signs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hope you're healing now queen. I agree though, she always mentions "I know this looks like a small portion but..." theres no but about it, its a tiny portion. I did the exact same thing when I was ill, always justifying why I wasnt eating much etc. She has all the warning signs
I got the help I needed thank goodness and never looked back. It's maybe time for an intervention from her closest friends and family.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.