Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what’s going on with her and manny they don’t follow each other but he’s going round her apartment to build Lego 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he can’t afford to live with her and she still deals with him because she invested money into his arts and crafts and he still paying it back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has form for this, she keeps her exes around for male attention until a better option turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So ManYe is still around and it's his bday let's see if she shows us what they get up to, and presents, as she's limited how much she posts him these days.

Reactions: 11
New video then… she made it obvious she still reads here due to the whole “no one liked it when I called him emmanuella” lol, also the whole bit about keeping her relationship private and “not wanting to talk about it”, they’re deffo not together but won’t admit it as she likes the speculation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New video then… she made it obvious she still reads here due to the whole “no one liked it when I called him emmanuella” lol, also the whole bit about keeping her relationship private and “not wanting to talk about it”, they’re deffo not together but won’t admit it as she likes the speculation
yep, he was living with her when they were together, now he isn't, it's not hard for anyone to figure out. This will be a Paddy situation again like someone else said, she will keep him around for speculation and then ditch him when she's found someone else.

--

She mentioned she hasn't got her period back still, she says she's trying to eat more but not counting calories. I don't believe it for a second, she definitely is counting calories but to restrict, not for the intention of gaining weight. I'm really unsure why her family or friends haven't said anything to her. Her hair looks lank and dull, her skin looks dull and flat, she's showing every sign of an ED which must be so much more obvious in person.

Reactions: 21
Skimming over the new vid, I feel like her body’s got so small that normal things now look big… nose, lips, ears 😨 how her family haven’t stepped in I don’t know! She looks frail atp. And defo isn’t with manye she knows we want an answer and still managed to avoid giving one😂 also she literally said their relationship is toxic and she doesn’t want to portray the opposite anymore so sounds done to me ..

Reactions: 21
Not her claiming that the reason she didn't go to London fashion week was because she was too busy moving. Let's see the invites then or was she planning on just turning up uninvited with her pretend photographer friend again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why are they making her sit in front of everyone with a facial mask on lol
Kinda crappy that all of these people obviously paid turned up for the chance of speaking to her (bit sad lol) and she mentioned in the vlog she barely had a chance to speak to anyone… do her and her management really think people turned up to be taught how to have a bath and put a face mask on?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.