Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So odd she had Han and MILLIE over for like a housewaring or whatever that dinner was? With the 'ily baby bestie' on stories, like am I missing the part where they became actual close friends? Like yeah Millie's been out with them sometimes because she's Hannah's close friend, but I feel like Mads and Rach were never too close with Millie. Just seems a bit odd to me with Rachel leaving Manchester, now suddenly Millie's in the picture, almost like they're forcing a new trio... Idk, might be looking into it a bit much, but it seemed odd to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does mads buy insta followers? I always thought Rachel was the most successful (of them 3) by a fair way, seems to get all the opportunities, biggest YouTube following and work the hardest. But nada somehow has 400k insta followers?

also obsessed with my phone autocorrecting “mads” to nada

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does mads buy insta followers? I always thought Rachel was the most successful (of them 3) by a fair way, seems to get all the opportunities, biggest YouTube following and work the hardest. But nada somehow has 400k insta followers?

also obsessed with my phone autocorrecting “mads” to nada
she definitely buys followers

Reactions: 3
So odd she had Han and MILLIE over for like a housewaring or whatever that dinner was? With the 'ily baby bestie' on stories, like am I missing the part where they became actual close friends? Like yeah Millie's been out with them sometimes because she's Hannah's close friend, but I feel like Mads and Rach were never too close with Millie. Just seems a bit odd to me with Rachel leaving Manchester, now suddenly Millie's in the picture, almost like they're forcing a new trio... Idk, might be looking into it a bit much, but it seemed odd to me.
Where does Rachel live now?

I'm just listening to a podcast about jehovah's witnesses and I remembered that Madison once talked about the fact that she was a witness or something like that? Is her mom still a jehovah's witness? Cause the guy in the podcast said that people who stayed can't be in contact with people who left, and she seemed to be saying that she left

I'm just listening to a podcast about jehovah's witnesses and I remembered that Madison once talked about the fact that she was a witness or something like that? Is her mom still a jehovah's witness? Cause the guy in the podcast said that people who stayed can't be in contact with people who left, and she seemed to be saying that she left
only if you get disassociated or disfellowshipped your family and friends completely cut you out. or they are at risk of being disfellowshipped too if they are found out talking to you and not being “sorry” for it.

if you leave/become inactive your family can speak to you but all your friends will probably cut you out which is what would have happened to her since her mum is allowed to speak to her and is ok with being seen to in videos.

Reactions: 7
This has been brought up many of times, but her put on accent makes me wanna die, she’s literally insufferable

Reactions: 25
Saw her in primark today shes toned down on the tan she looked good

Just watched her new video, her arms :( blink twice if you need help :(

Reactions: 10
She really does look so unwell in her new video. She mentioned she’d been dieting and has bought full fat Philadelphia spread for the first time in 2 years.. to me that sounds like she’s been dieting for 2 years which explains why she’s been wasting away. I can’t remember if she’s ever said she was on a diet but either way it was sad to hear.

Reactions: 19
Her old furniture looks quite stupid in her new place and just so mismatched. Especially the fake Chanel and Hermes cushions/blankets looks so tacky 😭

I feel like she really overcompensates everything she does. She was forcing the happy/giddy vibe at the beginning of her video because she moved in... just looks like a smaller downgraded version of the last place she rented 😂

Reactions: 16
Her old furniture looks quite stupid in her new place and just so mismatched. Especially the fake Chanel and Hermes cushions/blankets looks so tacky 😭

I feel like she really overcompensates everything she does. She was forcing the happy/giddy vibe at the beginning of her video because she moved in... just looks like a smaller downgraded version of the last place she rented 😂
Agree with everything said here
As I said before it’s like a Uni flat where everyone chucks their bits together in the living room to make it feel like home .

how is putting a supreme skateboard above your tele quirky ?
there’s too many logos everywhere
Chanel chair next to Prada bag or whatever it was
She looked horrific as well . I weigh 50KG and am five foot three but I don’t look ill cause I’m naturally petite

It’s evident that she is underweight

she really doesn’t seem right mentally or physically

her lips at the end of the latest vlog too like what on earth is going on. Her eyes actually looked beautiful at the end too

She doesn’t have style and tries too hard
She also wastes so much $$$$
I have to say I was sad when she referred to her energy bills but didn’t pronounce it as “energeeeeeee”

there’s nothing else to comment on really
She is really boring 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

actually I am going to Malaysia soon for a little get away . I wonder if I bump into her relatives 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This I know it's better to have personality in a home/place but all her stuff look so mismatched and I would have thought for someone that loved feeling like being in a hotel, and having a lot of spare time on her hands each room would be better decorated. I don't know I just think she buys stuff to prove she's a fashion interior girlie and then doesn't think about the bigger picture. Then when ManYe came along thongs got worse. She had how long in her old place to decorate and her saying she has just gotten round to doing it up and liking it, is bad she's just lazy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.