Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it is too because you can see the arches in the view of an Instagram story she posted.

She mentioned not needing a courier to move well no need when it's literally across the road lol
I could swear that's where Rachel lived, has she taken over her old flat?

Reactions: 2
How exactly is it disrespectful of us not to know that it’s allegedly a common Nigerian name? In the UK Emmanuella would be considered a woman’s name
imo it’s evident it’s not an English name so i would not be taking the piss in the first place lol
---
It says his name (when he registered Le Merj) is Emmanuel on companies house though?? Also she's literally never called him that before so it's natural for people to wonder?

I also think it's another Paddy situation, broken up but still hanging out, she's been saying me/I/mine etc, just the way she talks about the move and life sounds very single to me.
sorry there’s wondering and taking the piss, sorry if it seems like I’m being OTT

Reactions: 1
She’s not feminising his name she’s actually saying his full name. He’s Nigerian so his name is correct ngl this is disrespectful
Wasn’t being disrespectful in the slightest you can see my thought process behind the name since I explained the reasoning.

Reactions: 11
My brother is called Benjamin and I call him benjiamina. We are english, so it's natural that we thought it was just a nick name. No disrespect here.

Reactions: 9
It’s fine I’m not like aggy or anything hahaha sorry if I seemed a bit much

It’s fine I’m not like aggy or anything hahaha sorry if I seemed a bit much
I'm confused as to why you thought that was disrespect and im positive no one on this thread was trying to be. His instagram name says Emmanuel and he has posts of blogs like British Vogue talking about le minge, they refer to him as Emmanuel.

Madison has called him Emmanuel on many occasions but all of a sudden on that video specifically called him Emmanuela, it was random looool, thats all x

Reactions: 22
ruben Dias Man City player followed her and she didn’t follow back and he unfollowed 😂 was mentioned on his thread
usually 'famous' ppl will slide in the dms get another form of contact like number and then unfollow on socials to prevent speculation so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
New to this threat and with all due respect, does anyone wonder what she was doing with Emmanuel in the first place? From what I’ve seen he’s unattractive, out of shape, and seems to sponge off her. Despite the extensive weight loss she is still an attractive girl, surely she can do better?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New to this threat and with all due respect, does anyone wonder what she was doing with Emmanuel in the first place? From what I’ve seen he’s unattractive, out of shape, and seems to sponge off her. Despite the extensive weight loss she is still an attractive girl, surely she can do better?
Yeah we all said this from day one 🤣

Reactions: 13
Just hopping on to confirm he’s called Emannuel and always has been. I went to the same school as him. He went by “Manny” all through school though

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really staring to think mads is bulimic someone who posts about food and her snack drawer as much as she does surely wouldn’t be that thin?
Just came here to say this; it gives off “convincing everyone else I’m eating by posting food pictures”/forbidden food anorexia vibes. I really wish her mum would step in and get her help. Doesn’t matter how old she is; her family needs to help her.

Reactions: 21
Really staring to think mads is bulimic someone who posts about food and her snack drawer as much as she does surely wouldn’t be that thin?
TW: ED discussion under spoiler
she did mention once years ago she had bulimia, idk if she's ever been to the dr's for it so its possible she has EDNOS if she restricts a lot as well as binging etc but yeah she does/did suffer with purging. Its also not uncommon for anorexics to cater to other people as a way to live vicariously through them and see them eating but also because anorexia is so competitive its a way to see people eating whilst you dont. The snack drawer still looks pretty full to me tbh she probably doesnt eat any of it

Reactions: 4
TW: ED discussion under spoiler
she did mention once years ago she had bulimia, idk if she's ever been to the dr's for it so its possible she has EDNOS if she restricts a lot as well as binging etc but yeah she does/did suffer with purging. Its also not uncommon for anorexics to cater to other people as a way to live vicariously through them and see them eating but also because anorexia is so competitive its a way to see people eating whilst you dont. The snack drawer still looks pretty full to me tbh she probably doesnt eat any of it
I kinda feel like she’s trying to do the whole Bella hadid thing where Bella was posting herself eating pizzas and stuff during the stage where her weight was dropping just to try prove she does eat

Reactions: 7
Thanks for this because even when I explained my thought process I was still dismissed.

😂
I literally said fairs above I didn’t mean to come off aggy I said that 🧍🏾♀
---
I'm confused as to why you thought that was disrespect and im positive no one on this thread was trying to be. His instagram name says Emmanuel and he has posts of blogs like British Vogue talking about le minge, they refer to him as Emmanuel.

Madison has called him Emmanuel on many occasions but all of a sudden on that video specifically called him Emmanuela, it was random looool, thats all x
No I understand, we don’t actually know him so he may still have an extended first name like a lot of Nigerian people do and just go by Emmanuel or manny to make it easier for people to say (I’m Nigerian I’m used to people butchering my name). They’re dating so ofc she’s going to know his full name and she may refer to him as it. evidently people think I’m being OTT so it’s fairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
I literally said fairs above I didn’t mean to come off aggy I said that 🧍🏾♀
---

No I understand, we don’t actually know him so he may still have an extended first name like a lot of Nigerian people do and just go by Emmanuel or manny to make it easier for people to say (I’m Nigerian I’m used to people butchering my name). They’re dating so ofc she’s going to know his full name and she may refer to him as it. evidently people think I’m being OTT so it’s fairs
Your full legal name is a requirement on companies house and it’s Emmanuel, stop being difficult

Reactions: 21
Guys, none gives a duck about Manny or his name ffs, move on
---

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.