Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone know how much she was paying for her old place a month?
also Hamye deffo moved out cause his spirograph finger painting are off the wall and his liddle shoes are gone from the shelves

also also, at the start of the vlog she says she has no appetite, she's so thin she looks like the Crypt Keeper and yet she has a hello fresh order sponsor... anything for a pay check right.
its around 1.7k - 2k my friend lives in the towers and she pays 1.7k minus any other add ons and bills
---
Any Manchester people got any guesses which building that she’s moving to?
ill figure it out 🔍

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I kind of think they are very on and off and still seeing each other / sleeping together and she likes to be mysterious and appear single and keep people guessing.

Reactions: 17
this is going to turn into another who's umar fiasco where they're clearly spending time together and she lies about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I kind of think they are very on and off and still seeing each other / sleeping together and she likes to be mysterious and appear single and keep people guessing.
yeah maybe, she did the same thing with Paddy didn’t she. They broke up but were still ‘best friends’ doing YouTube videos every week lol I think they have broken up but yeah maybe still sleeping together (🤢🤢🤢) don’t even wanna imagine that loool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed how she didn’t mention he was helping her move only her mum dad brother etc

Reactions: 4
i wonder if she hints at being single in the hopes some rich man will slide into her dms, but she keeps manny as her backup

Reactions: 17
i wonder if she hints at being single in the hopes some rich man will slide into her dms, but she keeps manny as her backup
ruben Dias Man City player followed her and she didn’t follow back and he unfollowed 😂 was mentioned on his thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ruben Dias Man City player followed her and she didn’t follow back and he unfollowed 😂 was mentioned on his thread
deffo not her type, forgive me if im wrong but didn't she say she's only attracted to black men

Reactions: 3
deffo not her type, forgive me if im wrong but didn't she say she's only attracted to black men
I always thought this but then there was the Pete Wicks chapter hahahaha (good times)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve only just caught up on her birthday vlog (presents) ngl it is strange that she keeps calling him emmanuella, if I made my bfs name feminine he wouldn’t find it funny in the slightest. That vlog gave me such strange vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s just sat in a lifeless flat with fake crap that she’s pretending is real 😂😂😂
She’s not feminising his name she’s actually saying his full name. He’s Nigerian so his name is correct ngl this is disrespectful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not feminising his name she’s actually saying his full name. He’s Nigerian so his name is correct ngl this is disrespectful
How exactly is it disrespectful of us not to know that it’s allegedly a common Nigerian name? In the UK Emmanuella would be considered a woman’s name

• Heart
Reactions: 28
90% sure its this one, opposite her old one 💀
Pretty sure it is too because you can see the arches in the view of an Instagram story she posted.

She mentioned not needing a courier to move well no need when it's literally across the road lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It says his name (when he registered Le Merj) is Emmanuel on companies house though?? Also she's literally never called him that before so it's natural for people to wonder?

I also think it's another Paddy situation, broken up but still hanging out, she's been saying me/I/mine etc, just the way she talks about the move and life sounds very single to me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.