Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mads new video…. she’s doing a sponsored post for luxe to kill but has never ordered from there before, doesn’t even know the name of the collab…. just getting that coin isn’t she

and she’s practically naked yet again to go out to dinner “styled by mannnyyyy”.
who wears a bra as a top out to dinner ?!

why is this girl so annoying !!!

Reactions: 11
Didn't Molly Mae have endo surgery as well? Or am I imagining that? If so.. that's probably where Maddy's copied it.

Reactions: 1
Didn't Molly Mae have endo surgery as well? Or am I imagining that? If so.. that's probably where Maddy's copied it.
molly may wasn’t walking around wearing crop tops the next day though like mads was. She went gym aswell straight after lol so sketchy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is petty compared to her other lies but its really bugging me- in one of her videos she claimed she had literally just woken up and started filming, but shes clearly filled her eyebrows in! In another more recent video when she was at Klinik she was actually bare faced (think she looks absolutely fine btw) but her brows are clearly less full/defined. Like no one asked if youd woken up, just dont volunteer that information knowing its not true 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Must be nice being able to book a holiday to Dubai with a weeks notice😑. Seriously though, I work with someone who also books holidays last minute just because she can and I get so jealous! I’m way too poor to do that lol. One day I will be rich and can bugger off to tropical climates whenever I feel like it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she lie so much? She says she's got a shoot on Tuesday then when she's getting her nails done she's like I'm going for short black nails because I've got a week off from shoots and stuff. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must be nice being able to book a holiday to Dubai with a weeks notice😑. Seriously though, I work with someone who also books holidays last minute just because she can and I get so jealous! I’m way too poor to do that lol. One day I will be rich and can bugger off to tropical climates whenever I feel like it!!
I honestly don't know how they do it.....I need at least 1 month in advance to plan out my outfits and get my mental ready so I don't have anxiety:rolleyes: I'm so jealous of girls who can just pack a bag in 1 hour and be out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she lie so much? She says she's got a shoot on Tuesday then when she's getting her nails done she's like I'm going for short black nails because I've got a week off from shoots and stuff. 😂

i thought this as well, it’s a casting as well so surely she won’t be picked then? ….

Reactions: 4
I'm not even half way through the vlog and I've said why does she do that a million times already.

Why does she talk like that?
Why is her lip liner like that?
Why does she eat like that?
Why does she lie?
Why does she think that outfit looks good?

It's the same things I ask everytime I watch her but it somehow gets worse everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tw/ ed (maybe)
honestly her new vid could be really triggering for some people, like the way she was going on about her new diet n finally admitting she’s obsessed w food and going to the gym. also talking about how she’s ‘going on a strict diet next week before she goes on holiday’

• Sick
Can someone explain how she funds this ‘lavish’ life please?? Im genuinely confused! She barely does any promos/ads.. yet she’s out eating at the best restaurants in manny, dressed head to toe in designer (not all of which are fakes), goes shopping every other day, filler top ups etc.. im just baffled how shes affording all of this! And dont get me started on her blackfishing.. as a person of colour it is actually infuriating to see. She literally has the skintone of a mixed race person in her latest pic

Reactions: 12
Can’t even hate watch her anymore, why does she say OMARR GOSHHH 20x bleeping times grrr

also manny is NOT a looker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forgot to mention, earlier when I clicked the video there was some comments about Le Merj being dissolved - they were deleted within 0.5 seconds LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You mean “stttooooooohhhhaffffff”

• Haha
Can someone explain how she funds this ‘lavish’ life please?? Im genuinely confused! She barely does any promos/ads.. yet she’s out eating at the best restaurants in manny, dressed head to toe in designer (not all of which are fakes), goes shopping every other day, filler top ups etc.. im just baffled how shes affording all of this! And dont get me started on her blackfishing.. as a person of colour it is actually infuriating to see. She literally has the skintone of a mixed race person in her latest pic
the majority are deffo fakes 😄 I also wonder if klnk gives her free or heavily discounted filler in exchange for promo....

On another note, was there any need for her to have her vag out for Rachel's launch 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.