Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to that girl who used to copy everything Madison did? I can’t for the life of me remember her name, but she always copied her poses, some of her designer purchases, might have even lived in the same building? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to that girl who used to copy everything Madison did? I can’t for the life of me remember her name, but she always copied her poses, some of her designer purchases, might have even lived in the same building? 🤔
are u sure youre not talking about madison being this girl to holly boon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand going out anywhere in essentially a bra in this weather... I don't get it. Tbh if I saw someone walking down the street dressed like that I wouldn't be impressed by it.

Reactions: 4
That’s the one! God she looks even more of a clone than she did before. Another one who needs to hold off on the fake tan! I wonder why she no longer follows her idol 🤔
I didn't screenshot it cos I'm a div but I'm almost certain they met at an event or night out & Baddy Mom shared Bekas insta story of them that said "finally met my idol"
Was at the weekend I think? Means duck all cos I don't have proof but yeah 😂😂

Reactions: 1
i replied to one of her stories asking was it photoshopped and she blocked me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m mixed and I swear her foundation is darker then mine 🤣
Like wtf
I dont think it even comes across on camera how dark she tans😂 She said in a recent makeup vid her shade was 400G for the huda beauty foundation. I wear fake tan sometimes and ended up buying 150G for if im wearing it so I don’t understand how she gets away with wearing 400G she must use alottt of tan anything past 150G was too dark for me and that was with a layer of bondi sands ultra dark tan on🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I dont think it even comes across on camera how dark she tans😂 She said in a recent makeup vid her shade was 400G for the huda beauty foundation. I wear fake tan sometimes and ended up buying 150G for if im wearing it so I don’t understand how she gets away with wearing 400G she must use alottt of tan anything past 150G was too dark for me and that was with a layer of bondi sands ultra dark tan on🤦‍♀️
What!? I’m pretty sure 400G is for deeper skin tones. She really wants to be anything but white, the little weirdo. Her and Rachel Leary are terrible for wearing foundation about 12 shades too dark for their skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What!? I’m pretty sure 400G is for deeper skin tones. She really wants to be anything but white, the little weirdo. Her and Rachel Leary are terrible for wearing foundation about 12 shades too dark for their skin.
This girl uses the same shade. I think that says it all😭. The girl did say at one point she thought it was a little bit light for her but still…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
^just to add to the above.. I wear one layer of Ultra Dark Bondi Sands Aero Foam and use NARS Patagonia if I’m going on a night out, and have to lighten it with concealer and day to day wear the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder in Fair 3… So I dread to think how many layers this girl is using to have to wear a foundation suitable for POC

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Keeps saying she can never find her shade.. cos you’re trying to wear a colour that wasn’t made for your skin tone girl🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Keeps saying she can never find her shade.. cos you’re trying to wear a colour that wasn’t made for your skin tone girl🙄
For real. Makeup artists that work on the counters have always matched me perfectly fine, it’s their job. No excuses really. If you wanted a foundation that matched, go get colour matched at the store!

Reactions: 5
Just seen on the news a lady is on a two year waiting list for endometriosis surgery! She can't afford the £25k surgery privately! Doubt baddie really had it then at that cost

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.