Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She booked a night away from Manny. She had to leave her own apartment to get away from him. The signs are as clear as day and its actually quite sad. I hope she finds happiness, she's so young to be wasting time on things that cloud her mind.
Honestly that’s so bizarre. I can’t imagine booking a hotel to get away from my boyfriend. Does manny not have any friends?? How come he’s always leeching around her. She can’t just have a bath, order a pizza and watch some Netflix in her own home like everyone else. Kinda sad

Reactions: 32
The OMAAAA GOWWSH is out of hand literally what the duck, why does she say it over and over lol I cant anymore

I wouldn't particulary do an overnight stay without my Boyf just cos I wanted alone time? We live together but I would take myself out on a walk, or shopping day or something. I wouldn't literally pay to stay away from him? unless it was gifttteeedd. Red flags be showing now

Reactions: 28
she needs to ditch her man fast and hard. he has absolutely NOTHING good for her. He really is a lying leech himself. needs to go asap. Like why has this girl gone from sitting in her own high rise apartment eating her takeout, to paying for a highrise hotel to eat her take out? to take a break from her loser bf? Madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s probably getting grief off him because she’s going away with her friends, but hasn’t got the lady balls to kick him out. She’s so desperate to be in a relationship and be insta couple goals she’ll be with a lying conning leech like manye the mooch

Also can anyone make a new thread please? Idk how to ☺

Reactions: 19
I recon it was gifted and Manny was with her on the sly lol
This fake ass accent, I can not cope
She’s a different breed

Reactions: 5
She NEEDS to sack manny off! Her whole persona will change if she got rid of him
It’s jokes when ppl think that manny is the reason for her personality. She’s always been a selfish irresponsible person - even before her boyfriend.

Reactions: 14
She’s a different breed
I thought this too, because at times she did keep slipping up and saying “we” but I thought cos she’s that obsessed with him maybe it’s just habit LOL

Reactions: 7
I’m about 20 seconds into this new video and I’m actually creasing 😂😂😂 this Coke zeroh is sooohhh fiyaah u guysszzzssszs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s going through some kind of identity crisis. She has no passion, no interest or hobbies, changes her style, has no path and probably no idea what she wants to do next or how to progress her life. Constantly posting this fake life that even she doesn’t enjoy will depress her more. Sad she can’t see it herself, a lot of girls feel like this at her age but she needs to talk more and get some advice not pretend she’s living her “best life” and quietly suffer

Reactions: 25
She’s a different breed
I did wonder this cos did you notice the Freudian slip at one point where she said "we've just checked in" 😳

Reactions: 7
idk why she keeps raving on about this doctor rosh or whoever he is, but she’s genuinely had more than enough filler/botox whatevs it’s aging her so much, her face is literally gonna explode lmfao why isn’t the dr literally turning her away, it’s dangerous as well
I feel like there should be a limit on how much filler and Botox one person is allowed to have within the space of a year. For example the maximum for lip filler could be twice in 12 months, tear trough filler once in 12 months etc. I know it’s not as easy as that and would need to be heavily monitored and regulated but it would stop people from ruining themselves and stop corrupt people from filling your face with tit for the money.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.