Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought, did Mads, Han or Rach go to the MAC event in Manchester recently? Syd Crouch went but I couldn’t see any of them in her vlog. A bit weird considering they all worked for MAC at one point, no? I can maybe understand Hannah not going since she’s cruelty free now but still..

Unless they did go and I just completely missed it!
Miss CrueltieeE FreeE but hangs around with a witch called MaddieeE 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
47EE679D-D5F9-496B-8B37-736F2DCF583F.png
F255C301-D504-4B5E-8600-D448F987B384.jpeg

I can’t un-see it now…. He reminds me of a black uncle fester

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just a thought..... what if Madison actually thinks Manny is getting her genuine designer stuff? He's told her its real and she's too blind to see that its not.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a thought..... what if Madison actually thinks Manny is getting her genuine designer stuff? He's told her its real and she's too blind to see that its not.....
I refuse to believe she doesn't see the big dh packages coming every week and the horrible quality. Also fakes cost money that Arthur doesn't have , plus the red chanel bag fiasco....
Does anyone know what happened to the person in this forum who knew Mads in real life? was that all lies as well?

Reactions: 14
I refuse to believe she doesn't see the big dh packages coming every week and the horrible quality. Also fakes cost money that Arthur doesn't have , plus the red chanel bag fiasco....
Does anyone know what happened to the person in this forum who knew Mads in real life? was that all lies as well?
Not sure about the latest one tbh but I miss Dr Dorian and Belinda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i wonder how Manny is gonna feel about her going to Dubai without him? Or is she going there to do some side work to pay for their lifestyles 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i wonder how Manny is gonna feel about her going to Dubai without him? Or is she going there to do some side work to pay for their lifestyles 😂😭
Do we think he's the real reason she didn't get to go ibiza with the girls last time? it would be interesting if her passport suddenly goes "missing" again 😂

I cant imagine he's happy especially with the reputation Dubai has at the moment with influencers

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think that girl was a lie. She just repeated things we already had spoke about on the threads. She never spilled anything we didn’t already know. Plus when someone said they thought she was lying she suddenly disappeared lol

Reactions: 9
Yeah ok Maddy whatever helps you get through the day honey with your fake bags and shoes x
87CD34D0-3496-4CEF-886B-A1E878E9794B.jpeg

• Haha
Yeah ok Maddy whatever helps you get through the day honey with your fake bags and shoes x
View attachment 1111848
Nah this has me floored😭 why does she think she’s so famous?? Girl just because you’re spoken about on here doesn’t mean you’re important. I’d probably have a thread too if I got balloon tits, had shares in DH Gate and dated an aardvark🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I come back here occasionally and am always disappointed to see that Maddie has not been cancelled yet😪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah this has me floored😭 why does she think she’s so famous?? Girl just because you’re spoken about on here doesn’t mean you’re important. I’d probably have a thread too if I got balloon tits, had shares in DH Gate and dated an aardvark🥴
and a fake accent that doesn't exist ! that's why I'm here ha!

I wonder what Paddy thinks of her now...I feel so sorry for her to be honest. Why would you do this to your face. Sarah Ashcroft is another one. I was astounded when I found out she was still in her 20s. She looks about 33/34?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.