Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallow 😌 I don’t think there’s much point to doing a thread recap since she’s basically a sloth at this point and has done duck all since her last party in January 2020.

thread recap:
Sloth continues to be DHgate’s most loyal customer… she’s got three fake Chanel’s now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m new here. I actually can’t stand her. Started watching the first 2 minutes of her latest YouTube as I’ve been subscribed to her for years just never watched her. I got to the part where she was going on about feeling suicidal and she had to stay at her moms for a week “oh actually probably wasn’t that long”. duck me. Has this girl gone through any real problems seriously?!?! Has she gone through a death of a child or her spouse or something? As this is the kind of the thing you would expect from someone that’s gone through that the way she is talking. Oh and now she’s the happiest she’s ever been and we can all pull ourselves out of she has!! How inspiring Madison. We should all be like you 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also did some snooping and this is so weird?!

Her friend saying "you would do anything to be black" then she agrees 🥴
and then "I have a black boyfriend that will do" sorry what, I wish I could see the context behind this convo cus wtf is up with her fetish. You're white Madison, just embrace it instead of embarrassing yourself

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

and then "I have a black boyfriend that will do" sorry what, I wish I could see the context behind this convo cus wtf is up with her fetish. You're white Madison, just embrace it instead of embarrassing yourself
Maddy will be going through deleting these tweets right now 🙄 just more proof she reads this site more than any of us do. She is literally disgusting.

Reactions: 13

Keep bringing us tweets 🤣 it’s about time this girl gets exposed like Elle Darby is

Reactions: 17

nah the way she fetishes black men and black culture is really disgusting, even down to stereotypes when she was like "I always carry hot sauce in my bag" knocks me sick but she's been v quiet about BLM recently even deleted her highlights on insta for it?? she's happy to profit off black culture but won't speak on racism unless its trending

• Heart
Reactions: 40
More importantly why is she (a pale white woman from Manchester) the same colour as her black boyfriend?
91EACE44-2B3A-4830-B817-F79FD730C374.jpeg

Reactions: 18

She absolutely fetishes on black men for her own agenda no doubt about that her constantly blackfishing sickens me she needs to be exposed. The men she talks about are not fashion accessories! Absolutely vile! How she carries on to supports racist brands and owners is shocking!!

Reactions: 21
Every year its I lost myself, and I do think she needs to try and do proper inner work because if it's every year something has gotta change for the better and stick to it, going back to same old habits, mindsets or thinking things are fine after two mins will have the same issues coming up. With the time and money she has she should invest in herself with meaningful things and not designer to flex or brag.

Her tweets I have no words, I really don't get why a lot of people seem to have nasty, weird, disgusting tweets. It's really really not a phrase, and some will be like I've grown up, yes we've all gotten older but you may not make comments that are out right obvious but who is to say you don't hold some of those thoughts still, you just know now to tweet them. They again need to do inner work as its horrible and not funny.

A lot do other things that are questionable, but they never get called out for it on a big scale because their minions will excuse excuse. Even the lockdown scandal she to me didn't suffer. She continuously broke rules then her comments back were making it even worse, no accountability, and then she just came back like nothing had happened. Like we should just get over it and stop making a fuss. Then her saying BLM is important to her but after the little she did it was over and out, I doubt she cut off any friends etc, learned, or continued the cause that she said she was passionate about.

Most jump on awareness issues not because they care but because they fear backlash for their brand and you can see right through who is trying for good reasons and who isn't.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been covered but does anyone know what it was in June that was “heartbreaking”?

Reactions: 4
nah the way she fetishes black men and black culture is really disgusting, even down to stereotypes when she was like "I always carry hot sauce in my bag" knocks me sick but she's been v quiet about BLM recently even deleted her highlights on insta for it?? she's happy to profit off black culture but won't speak on racism unless its trending
THIS^^^Also I'm gonna say this but I genuinely think she fetishes black men because it's sadly a disgusting trend right now. (ex:kardashians/jenner)
I don't think she's trying to be black but more of a middle eastern/latina aka the same vibe the kardashians and jenner give off. She absolutely is the type of girl to date black men but hate on black women and other women of color.
Ev6J3_IXMAERjNH.jpeg

Reactions: 31
THIS^^^Also I'm gonna say this but I genuinely think she fetishes black men because it's sadly a disgusting trend right now. (ex:kardashians/jenner)
I don't think she's trying to be black but more of a middle eastern/latina aka the same vibe the kardashians and jenner give off. She absolutely is the type of girl to date black men but hate on black women and other women of color.
View attachment 961455
She must be loving all the diversion onto Elle Darby it’s ok her time will come when this will be publicly called out. People are slowly waking up!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.