Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Mads trying to desperately remember the last time she even had a brand deal/worked in general:
sxnkxk.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She booked a night away from Manny. She had to leave her own apartment to get away from him. The signs are as clear as day and its actually quite sad. I hope she finds happiness, she's so young to be wasting time on things that cloud her mind.

Reactions: 51

Katleesi

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
no the new video…

she feel like needs some ‘alone time’ so books into a five star hotel with her Louis V case and prada make up bag and decides not to work and says she wants to be served dinner and dessert

most people when they get like that just run a bath , eat some chocolate and head up to bed early. She doesn’t know relatable if it slapped her in the face

i’m confused.. she says she hasn’t been looking after herself from the inside, hasn’t she been banging on about the gym and her diet and feeling the best she’s ever felt and happiest she’s ever felt in herself and in life????

i can’t keep up with the lies what is actually wrong with this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 48

NBUTGTDDU

I was watching a dhgate unboxing because I actually love how good the dupes are. The wrapping and the box is IDENTICAL to the one Madison got for Christmas.
ADC5C9D8-0EAB-44D2-86BC-C392DB5D2864.jpeg
1BFCB277-7F09-4271-BF28-1DD7CD0F6EC3.jpeg

I don’t know why she feels the need to lie and gets so nasty when people call her out on it. People would 100% respect her so much more for being honest!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Katleesi

VIP Member
Lol someone commented this on her latest picture with Manny and the Mooch and this is probably gonna happy when they start getting desperate for cash
View attachment 966979

Also between maddy breaking her back to pretend she’s got an ass and curves and manny standing like slender man all the time these two must have more spinal problems between them than an 80 year old couple:
View attachment 966984
5477162C-58B0-4414-9E94-702B3C101D03.png

I knew I recognised the pose from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 47

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Also did some snooping and this is so weird?!

Her friend saying "you would do anything to be black" then she agrees 🥴
and then "I have a black boyfriend that will do" sorry what, I wish I could see the context behind this convo cus wtf is up with her fetish. You're white Madison, just embrace it instead of embarrassing yourself

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Keikei

Does anyone else think that this whole 'dr rosh' situation is actually incredibly harmful and contributing to her low self-esteem. It's not normal or healthy to sit there and be stared at and told what you could do differently to your face to appear more attractive by inserting filler into your face.. and she's posting this to her young impressionable audience. It's so so damaging.

• Heart

Rachel95xx

On her latest vlog...
How can she say she thought the red Chanel would be authentic when they go for 4k+ and that was listed for about £200. She knew it was fake and just didn’t expect anyone to see the listing under her purchases

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45