Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real. Makeup artists that work on the counters have always matched me perfectly fine, it’s their job. No excuses really. If you wanted a foundation that matched, go get colour matched at the store!
not even that there's sites like temptalia and findation where you can match easily! but she's always in Selfridges so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just seen on the news a lady is on a two year waiting list for endometriosis surgery! She can't afford the £25k surgery privately! Doubt baddie really had it then at that cost
I find that lying about having an illness or surgery is just wishing bad health on yourself in a way. I really hope she hasn’t lied about this but at this point I don’t even know 😳

* btw I’m a long time lurker since the NYE scandal just not posted on this thread before 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Mads and Rachel look like the bleeping dragon from Shrek, at this point I think their blood stream is just Juvederm and coke. Also, I'll forever believe that Maddy has some type of sugar daddy because ain't no way she can afford everything. Fakes are expensive and eventually add up, plus her car bill, apartment, feeding her toddler Manny and buying unnecessary tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dr rosh posted a vid of injecting mad with smile line filler. She never mentioned she gets that🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Dr rosh posted a vid of injecting mad with smile line filler. She never mentioned she gets that🥴
Just when you think she can’t get any worse🙄 is anyone still keeping track of her lies? Where we at now, page 3465236?? It’ll be interesting to see what questions she includes in her next Q&A vid and what she conveniently leaves out. Will no doubt be tailored to fit her narrative of she’s not a liar, she doesn’t buy fakes, she’s shown us what procedures she gets done..😴

Reactions: 10
Came to say why would she post a pic of her ‘designer bag’ it’s creased?! She’ll deff remove the pic soon when people question it.

F6C4989F-7344-4AF6-8105-B327E555E2DE.jpeg

She deleted comment now but this guy asked her if those shoes are fakes as they look like rip offs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen on the news a lady is on a two year waiting list for endometriosis surgery! She can't afford the £25k surgery privately! Doubt baddie really had it then at that cost
Shes 1000% not had the surgery none of the story adds up and for real that girl would pf done a vlog from her hospital room and shown the bandages because she needs the attention.

Reactions: 14
I swear she bought this bag just the other day, is it normal for it to be creasing and looking battered up already? 💀

Hers looks so cheap in quality compared to the real, its like she's given up trying lmaoooo
I think she got it from farfetch so not sure whether they sell fakes or not anymore.....

Reactions: 2
I swear she bought this bag just the other day, is it normal for it to be creasing and looking battered up already? 💀

Hers looks so cheap in quality compared to the real, its like she's given up trying lmaoooo
The texture looks completely different compared to the second pic. The real one has like that leather texture whereas hers looks smooth?

Reactions: 11
that bag she allegedly got gifted from far fetch. she probably sold the real one for £££ on tradesy or vestiaire collective and replaced it with a dhgate special

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the slick backed hair really is a choice isn't it...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.